Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
Feeling good in this short vacation due to regents exams I don't have to take


Congrats on the rank up bra!



Thanks! At this rate.. I might have my 10k thread fused with my anniversary Smiley Surprised



Smiley Surprised Congrats! That'd be awesome


Message Edited by JakandDax2Dmax on 01-24-2007 05:15 PM
Message 21 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
Feeling good in this short vacation due to regents exams I don't have to take


Congrats on the rank up bra!



Thanks! At this rate.. I might have my 10k thread fused with my anniversary Smiley Surprised


You're really gunna have to start spamming then! Nearly 600 posts in 3 days, good luck!



Smiley Surprised Oh!! I thought it was the 29th Oh well, I cant post that much


I never saw the King sad before.  If you try real hard you can do it, I know you can!
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 22 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
Feeling good in this short vacation due to regents exams I don't have to take


Congrats on the rank up bra!



Thanks! At this rate.. I might have my 10k thread fused with my anniversary Smiley Surprised


You're really gunna have to start spamming then! Nearly 600 posts in 3 days, good luck!



Smiley Surprised Oh!! I thought it was the 29th Oh well, I cant post that much


I never saw the King sad before.  If you try real hard you can do it, I know you can!



Hell no There are some "specific" mods around here that despise the king's posts  Plus, that'd be hard and spammy
Message 23 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
Feeling good in this short vacation due to regents exams I don't have to take


Congrats on the rank up bra!



Thanks! At this rate.. I might have my 10k thread fused with my anniversary Smiley Surprised


You're really gunna have to start spamming then! Nearly 600 posts in 3 days, good luck!



Smiley Surprised Oh!! I thought it was the 29th Oh well, I cant post that much


I never saw the King sad before.  If you try real hard you can do it, I know you can!



Hell no There are some "specific" mods around here that despise the king's posts  Plus, that'd be hard and spammy


Well, good luck with your anniversary in a few days!
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 24 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:

 
Well, good luck with your anniversary in a few days!


As long as the blasphemous ones don't stop it  jejej.. thanks
Message 25 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2004
Offline
8345 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


Im confused. wrote:
Uhh, Im still sick.  I spent 11 hours at school today, and that frikin' sucks.

Garv is your avatar off that Charlie thing on Youtube?



Yea.  Smiley Very Happy  I love that video.




And LOD,  I will work on it later.  I'm currently working on my homework and its taking forever.
Message 26 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

 
Well, good luck with your anniversary in a few days!


As long as the blasphemous ones don't stop it  jejej.. thanks


 Taken care of man.  I feel like I'm gonna have a good day now, don't know why though... Robot tongue


Lol, edit that smiley out. It's inappropriate here
Message 27 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

 
Well, good luck with your anniversary in a few days!


As long as the blasphemous ones don't stop it  jejej.. thanks


 It's all fixed now.  I feel like I'm gonna have a good day now, don't know why though... Robot tongue


Message Edited by Kizzerdrix on 01-24-2007 05:34 PM
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 28 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/03/2005
Offline
4565 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007
quick stop bye and chow /Smiley Tongue

school= boring and hot.
no homework,so ima chill with friends  and play ogame on my psp  /heh
corned beef on rye??? sounds appetizing...lol
~
Message 29 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Corned Beef on Rye!

Jan 25, 2007


thegarvinator88 wrote:


Im confused. wrote:
Uhh, Im still sick.  I spent 11 hours at school today, and that frikin' sucks.

Garv is your avatar off that Charlie thing on Youtube?



Yea.  Smiley Very Happy  I love that video.




And LOD,  I will work on it later.  I'm currently working on my homework and its taking forever.


Haha that vido is awesome.  Its pretty much a must see.
Message 30 of 36 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes