And if they hate then let 'em hate
And watch the money pile up, the good life"
Message 1 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3444 posts

Re: Underground Champions: Wants You!

Dec 12, 2006
I was born from a tree and a penguin. I started playing games when I was 4 days old. At that time, my favorite game was Barbie Horse Adventure. The end.
Message 2 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Dec 12, 2006

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:
I was born from a tree and a penguin. I started playing games when I was 4 days old. At that time, my favorite game was Barbie Horse Adventure. The end.

LOL Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

PSPlagueX wrote:

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

LOL Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

That just made my night.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5734 posts

Dec 12, 2006
if this was made by one of the OT noobs it would have sucseeded
Message 5 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Dec 12, 2006
Well my name is RANDOMh3RO and I live everywhere. I was born on December 25, 1 BC. I can do everything.
Message 6 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24213 posts

Dec 12, 2006
I know this sucks...but I wrote it awhile ago:

The adventures of Micky Gumble and his live action cow

Introduction

In the 1980’s there lived a man by the name of Micky Gumble. He lived in the bustling metropolis of Milford, PA. Where the sex and crime was high, and you could not trust anyone even your own sister. But Micky could trust only one person in his life, Steve his live action cow. Together they fight crime as vigilantes against ‘The man.’

Chapter 1…

Micky Gumble was born in a log cabin on November 4, 1957. He was the child of two immigrants named Dido and Martin Gumbleini. His father was a farmer; his mother was a stay at home mom. They struggled to keep food on the table but got by. The lived on moldy cheese and wheat bread, but it kept them alive. If they had some extra money, they would buy a slab of bacon and devour it like it was a prime rib. It was at this time that he realizes his love of cows.

When Micky was ten years old his father was killed in a tragic tractor explosion. He was affected greatly, because he idolized his father. So Mickey turned to his only friend; Steve the live action cow.  And Micky and Steve vowed to find out who made that tractor explode.  So for the next 27 years Micky and Steve searched and searched with no hint of finding who murdered his father. His mother was never the same after the explosion. Dido had a void and just stared at a coffee cup for most of the day. Even though she did that for about eight hours a day, she still nurtured Micky and made sure he had everything he needed; for after his father died they received a massive insurance policy check.

Micky left Steve and his mother for four years and went to college because he decided he should try a little higher on the food chain, so after college he joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation, WashingtonD.C. It was a life changing experience because he got out of his life in Milford and got to see the world.  He worked his way up until he got to be a respected agent. This was an incredible thing because he could move into a lovely farm house in Virginia and move his mother, and most importantly Steve to the farm house.

Shortly after this, he changed his name to Gumble from Gumbleini so he would not be as noticeable in the investigation of his fathers’ death.

Chapter 2…

Micky Gumble is a successful law enforcement agent and is very well respected among the law community of the WashingtonD.C. metropolitan area. He is put on the most challenging cases that are available and is able to solve them. There was one time that there was a robber named Fernando Featherstonehaugh who robbed the Bank of America on 4th and Constitution; he robbed two hours ago and took the entire bank hostage. He released most of them, but kept six unfortunate souls in the bank as hostages.

Gumble, arrived on the seen hopped out of his car; opened the car trunk, whipped out a shot gun, **bleep**ed it and said “LETS LOCK AND LOAD.” But then his captain yelled “Wait Gumble, there are civilians in there”, but he didn’t back down. He blew through the door with a humungous barrage of bullets. He took out Fernando, but also took out three of the six civilians. He knew that the punishment for murder of civilians is death, so he coward out. He changed into Fernando’s cloths, and put his cloths on Fernando and said “I have to get the hell out of here”. Picked up the money and the gun, ran out the back door, “Dam I need a getaway car.” He spotted and hopped into Fernando’s getaway car and took off.

He drove back to his house to get some personal items. While he was there his girlfriend Hoolihan showed up. She is a cell phone company sales rep, who doesn’t quite know what Micky does for a living. She asked “What are you doing?” He responded by stating “I’m skipping town for awhile.” Then he ran out the door. The squeal of burning rubber on hot pavement was audible. Then Hoolihan noticed something he forgot the nutritious bag of food she had prepared for him. So she chased after him on her Moped Scooter. She tailed him for about 3 hours before she lost him in rush hour traffic, and gave up. In the middle of traffic Gumble was sitting there when he got the idea to call the only person he could trust.

Chapter 3…

Meanwhile in Rindge, New Hampshire Steve was sitting on Pearly Pond watching the sunset with his girlfriend Elizabeth Devine. They were enjoying themselves drinking Bartles and James on a park bench, when out of no where the A-team theme song started playing. “Moooo” said Steve hastily. Gumble replied “Hello Steve, I need your help.”

There was a five minute moment of silence, before Steve answered, “Mooo…..?”

“I know you are busy with Liz but I need to meet you”, he exclaimed “How about my apartment in Milford?” There was another awkward pause before there was a sigh and a quiet “Mooo.” So Steve embarked on a journey to meet with Micky at his Milford apartment. His journey was full of fast food stops and flat tires. But when he finally got there Gumble was asleep on the couch startling a gun just incase a time came where he had to use it.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes