MVP Support
40547 posts

Re: UK girls vs American Girls

Oct 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I love Magners but I prefer pear cider.

Magners is nice, as is the Pear one, Gaymers is quite nice too as is Bulmers.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 51 of 63 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Oct 15, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I love Magners but I prefer pear cider.

Magners is nice, as is the Pear one, Gaymers is quite nice too as is Bulmers.

BRIT-KO

I always thought they were all pretty much the same company to be honest. Magners is great on ice.

My favorite drink ever has to be Morgans Spiced though. Heart

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 52 of 63 (109 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Message 53 of 63 (91 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31011 posts

Oct 15, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Dude, foreign girls love people with accents. If he has an accent (and is decent looking), he's guaranteed to pick up a few chicks.

I've got a friend who came from Ireland to Australia, and every girl crowded around him asking him to speak because it was so cute. He didn't even have a thick accent!

Depends on the American accent he has. If he has my accent (Californian/west coast), it will not matter.

A nice Southern accent would be a hit. 

I always hear how New York accents are kind of gross to some people, though.

New York accents are disgusting 

Message 54 of 63 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

Let me just compile some of the best advice here.

As Jim said, be yourself and just be a good guy. This will hopefully bring in good women. If they want a terrible type of person to be their mate, then DO NOT GO FOR THEM. They obviously want a certain something in a relationship...instability.

"Women are women" is simply not true. Culture has a major impact. It is very regional when it comes to this. As a former resident of Southern California, I can tell you how much more relaxed people were in SoCal when compared to NorCal. The people up in my region are just more stuck up. 

In the same way, entire nations are going to have different cultural effects on women. Trust what the women from the UK say in this thread, but also realize that, just like the US, the UK is regional. Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, and England are all very different from each other. In the same way, Californians are going to be much more different than Texans. And do not listen to Katy Perry when she talks of California girls. The unforgettable ones she speaks of are all on the beach in SoCal.

And for you Brits, your accent will attract plenty of girls in snooty Northern California. A good French accent is even better (by good, I mean cute. And by cute, I mean it is not hard on their ears). My French exchange student had women just grabbing onto him all the time. And he did not even have the typical "attractive" features.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 55 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 15, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Dude, foreign girls love people with accents. If he has an accent (and is decent looking), he's guaranteed to pick up a few chicks.

I've got a friend who came from Ireland to Australia, and every girl crowded around him asking him to speak because it was so cute. He didn't even have a thick accent!

Depends on the American accent he has. If he has my accent (Californian/west coast), it will not matter.

A nice Southern accent would be a hit. 

I always hear how New York accents are kind of gross to some people, though.

New York accents are disgusting 

It is definitely good for when you are angry at someone. It is like yelling at someone in German.

Message 56 of 63 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 15, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

johngie wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

Irish girls > All.

*insert joke about drinking*

*insert joke about potatoes*

*insert joke about leprechauns*

It is pretty bad when the people of this UNITED Kingdom gang up on the lesser race. Well...sort of. Depends on if you are from the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. And I guess you Aussies think you are your own nation...ehhh whatever...stupid debtors and murdering bunch think they can run the town.

Stupid red coats need to learn to keep their neighbouring islands and long-distance landmasses in line.

Woah, what? Where did that stuff come from?! I just expected another joke!

I was not joking when I referenced your nation's past as an island full of prisoners and how the British should have been better at keeping the land? 

While it was once an island for prisoners, Australia is a multicultural country. With all the different nationalities, a lot of the juveniles are 'gone'. There are still a few of them but what can you do?

It was an obvious joke. I am well aware of what makes up Australia. You have the natives. You have an ever-growing Indian population. You are still majority white. But you are very different just like the UK.

And I would hope the murderers that were dropped off are gone considering that whole ordeal was centuries ago! 

Message 57 of 63 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Oct 15, 2013

THE_FORCE wrote:

Indeed. But I have a sneaky feeling that US made beers are watered down. Whereas European beers have more alcohol content in them.

Message 58 of 63 (74 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37639 posts

Oct 15, 2013

girls like boys with swag

Message 59 of 63 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts