Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2007
By: Elite-Member~ Splicer 66 posts

UGH blamed for something I didn't even do

6 replies 1 views Edited May 1, 2007
Ugh...horrible day today. And I thought the person who did it was the worst one of them all...

So it all started last night, I was talking to one of my friends online. He found a teacher's website from the school, and it was this teacher he thought was hot. So I was like "hey we should go message her", of course I was kidding around, but he took it seriously. He decided to make all these sexual e-mails to the teacher, but he used my name.

Then in 3rd period today, he did exactly the same thing, but to different teachers.

So I was called down the principle near the end of the day, and at first I was like "ok, no biggie, I'll just tell the principal that it was my friend and I'll be set free"(We weren't really that good of friends). But the principal asked me all of these questions, without even calling the other kid down, and I doubt he belived me for a second.

He let me go, and then the next period he called me down, this time beliving that my friend did it, but he thought I provoked him somehow, and in reality, I didn't remember whether or not I did. I did not remember all of the things I told him last night.

So I tell the principal that I didn't provoke him; he didn't really believe me. I just wanted this whole thing to end, so I just told him(the principal) that I sarcastically said I was going to message the teacher in my friends name.

Then the principal thought that if I hadn't done that, then that would have not caused my friend to retaliate. So now I'm like "um...wow, I should not be in this much trouble" so I try to twist the story but the principal just says "okay now you're getting the principal upset just because you "can't" remember"(Which really, I COULDN'T REMEMBER)

So this ***** of a principal never belived a word I said, dispite the fact that it was all true. I even told him some of the things I did with the website, althought not as bad(pranking one of my other friends by posting some homework thing on ANOTHER teacher's MESSAGE BOARD(not email))

So now I'm probably in as much trouble as my friend who actually sent the emails, and I'm not the one to get in trouble. So I'm freakin' out because I didn't do the emails, and the head honcho doesn't even believe me.

=\. Anyone have any stories they'd like to share about getting unfairly blamed.(All in all though, this entire thing is hilarious and will be once it blows over).
This is a fill in until I actually feel like making a picture as a signature.
Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2517 posts

Re: UGH blamed for something I didn't even do

May 1, 2007
unlucky man
I'm standing on a rooftop ready to fall - Rise Against

Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2313 posts

May 1, 2007
Maybe it's karma's way of telling you it's time to stop pulling pranks of your own?

IDK, sorry to hear you're taking the heat for something you didn't do. Hopefully it will all work itself out.
Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1758 posts

May 1, 2007
Your principal is stupid. He should be fair and hear both sides of the story, so he can make a fair decision.
I've gotten in trouble plenty of time during school, but I'm a good talker(I like to think), so I got away with a lot of stuff. 
Thanks JASON88 for the lovely screenshot
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5276 posts

May 1, 2007
Sorry to hear it buddy.
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5276 posts

May 1, 2007

PoliPino wrote:
Maybe it's karma's way of telling you it's time to stop pulling pranks of your own?

IDK, sorry to hear you're taking the heat for something you didn't do. Hopefully it will all work itself out.

i don't want to get off topic, but PoliPino how did you get a custom avatar already. . We are the same rank. .
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2313 posts

May 2, 2007
I think previously you needed less posts to select a custom avatar. I hit that rank a while ago, before the rules changed.
Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes