I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Re: U.S.M.C.

Jun 24, 2013
Theres a reason droids were always killed in Star Wars and no i have never watched any of the terminator movies.
.................!!!
Message 21 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:
Theres a reason droids were always killed in Star Wars and no i have never watched any of the terminator movies.

Oh man, how could I have forgot, we cant use unmanned machines...the enemy is training Jedis. Im glad you caught that.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 22 of 27 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jun 24, 2013
O.k. fine drones can eliminate human casualties but also eliminate the ability to have total control humans have according to every expert in the world a built in survival and reflexive instinct that a machine doesnt so if sum1 is manning a drone and here comes a enemy a human could quickly kill it but did u no that there is a lag time of up to 2 seconds between drones and the controllers which is enuff time to shoot up to 15 dounds in an automatic weapon or for a well trained soldier to kill 3 men with a pistol so thats y a machine army is impractical and y our country is over 16 TRILLION $ in debt bc of making machines for millions and only using them for a few missions while humans ar eused for nearly every mission.
.................!!!
Message 23 of 27 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jun 24, 2013

We're talking about flying drones here. We dont have any humanoind looking robot drones in the field. Im pretty sure a 2 second lag, when it does happen, wont matter either way.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 24 of 27 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jun 24, 2013
All im saying is the military said they will never eliminate human soldiers and as a wis eman once said"A soldier doesnt fight because they hate whats in front of them,a soldie rfights because he loves what he left behind."
.................!!!
Message 25 of 27 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:
All im saying is the military said they will never eliminate human soldiers and as a wis eman once said"A soldier doesnt fight because they hate whats in front of them,a soldie rfights because he loves what he left behind."

Good quote, and I pretty much agree, a full on replacement is highly unlikely. But I believe un-manned tech will become much more prevalent than it is now.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 26 of 27 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Agreed ( reluctantly but still). *sighs* Dam! Aaaaannnnyyyway back to the topic.
.................!!!
Message 27 of 27 (44 Views)
0 Likes