Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006
Xbox plus hdtv ftw!!


Message Edited by nyzballa12 on 11-18-2006 08:50 PM
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 21 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006
Option 2 will be an ongoing payment....

something to think about Smiley Tongue

think different
Message 22 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:
Option 2 will be an ongoing payment....

something to think about Smiley Tongue


But I really don't think I need a MacBook now
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 23 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:
Option 2 will be an ongoing payment....

something to think about Smiley Tongue


But I really don't think I need a MacBook now


You don't need the second option either Smiley Tongue

But yea, I myself would go with #1 since I hate spending $60 on games.

think different
Message 24 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:
Option 2 will be an ongoing payment....

something to think about Smiley Tongue


But I really don't think I need a MacBook now


You don't need the second option either Smiley Tongue

But yea, I myself would go with #1 since I hate spending $60 on games.


I would too but I need a new tv and it would be a plus if I could get that 360 deal on amazon too Smiley Tongue I'll see...maybe I'll see if I can get that deal, then sell it back at retail price and make a couple of bucks then have more money for a MacBook Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 25 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
6298 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006
screw mac, op 2 baby


Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 26 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/08/2006
Offline
6541 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006
Go with the tv and 360.
Photobucket
Message 27 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/07/2005
Offline
3865 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006
  Id go for the 360
PC>Every Console
Message 28 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006
Go with a mac, you wil be satisfied.
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 29 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20647 posts
 

Re: Two Choices

Nov 19, 2006
option 2 definately
Message 30 of 30 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes