MVP Support
14360 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 8, 2013

Awesome guide on how to make a first forum signature. I consider on utilizing your tips and tricks to make an unique signature of my own and create more for other forumers.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 11 of 46 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 8, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Awesome guide on how to make a first forum signature. I consider on utilizing your tips and tricks to make an unique signature of my own and create more for other forumers.

Your wish is my command! 

*TIME TRAVELS* WWWEEEEEEE

Okay done.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/FiveFourteen-s-Request-A-Signature/td-p...

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 12 of 46 (65 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14103 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Sweet guide, FiveFourteen Smiley Happy. Might try and incorporate some of these techniques into some practice when I can.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 13 of 46 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:
Sweet guide, FiveFourteen Smiley Happy. Might try and incorporate some of these techniques into some practice when I can.

Good luck on that man! If you have any questions feel free to drop a reply or send me a PM.

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 14 of 46 (52 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14103 posts

Jul 8, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Good luck on that man! If you have any questions feel free to drop a reply or send me a PM.

Thanks, might try and see if I can get it to translate over to GIMP for the heck of it. Only have CS2 on my laptop. Might try it on there too if I get the chance. The more practice the better.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 15 of 46 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Thanks, might try and see if I can get it to translate over to GIMP for the heck of it. Only have CS2 on my laptop. Might try it on there too if I get the chance. The more practice the better.

It shouldnt be to much different on GIMP, but next thing you know the feature you are looking for will not be there.

FiveFourteen
Message 16 of 46 (48 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14103 posts

Jul 8, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

It shouldnt be to much different on GIMP, but next thing you know the feature you are looking for will not be there.

Understand that feeling lol. They got rid of a feature I really liked which changed the look of sparks. They put it back in the newest version thank gosh, but it was a little frustrating for a bit there. Used to translate guides, mainly for Photoshop, some years back, when I had a pc... and when I ran into that issue, I did my best to try to adapt it the best I could.

Message 17 of 46 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Understand that feeling lol. They got rid of a feature I really liked which changed the look of sparks. They put it back in the newest version thank gosh, but it was a little frustrating for a bit there. Used to translate guides, mainly for Photoshop, some years back, when I had a pc... and when I ran into that issue, I did my best to try to adapt it the best I could.

I have a great idea. If you find something you cant do on GIMP just send me the file though a PM and I will edit what you need in photoshop.

FiveFourteen
Message 18 of 46 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4356 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Out of curiosity, how long have you had CS6?
Message 19 of 46 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
Out of curiosity, how long have you had CS6?

The day I started my Signature Request thread, which was, 07-07-2013

FiveFourteen
Message 20 of 46 (36 Views)
0 Likes