Welcoming Committee
6502 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sorry my friend it is not free. :smileysad:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details

Sigh :smileysad:

that's what I thought, thanks anyway

Adobe released CS2 recently. So you can get it for free off their site. It isn't CS6, but it's still pretty good.

Nice tip I didnt know they did that.

Kudos 

Yea I found out about that on another forum I'm on a bit ago. Got it on my laptop and it runs ok, not too much of a fan of imageready CS2 though.

Sweet, I know they made a program for tablet users, but I have not looked to see what the price is.

Yep :smileyhappy:. It would probably be pretty expensive. And I just heard that they're going to be charging people a fee now to use it (Photoshop and related products -- the newer ones that is).

Creative suite moves to cloud

Disclaimer: from dpreview.com

So in order to upgrade you have to pay a fee per month now :smileyindifferent: :smileysad:.

The response from Adobe to very angry people

Disclaimer: from dpreview.com

The person tried to defend why they're doing this now... and failing miserably.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 46 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7144 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 13, 2013
Hii I am updating this tutorial tomorrow, but I want to know what you would like me to 'teach' you. I could either do animation or I could do some text effects.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 46 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4150 posts

Jul 13, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
Hii I am updating this tutorial tomorrow, but I want to know what you would like me to 'teach' you. I could either do animation or I could do some text effects.

Hmm. Animation is way ahead of me right now so I vote on text effects! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 46 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7144 posts

Jul 13, 2013

a24fan wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Hmm. Animation is way ahead of me right now so I vote on text effects! :smileytongue:

If I have time I might do both..

Tomorrow I am buying Adobe After Effects, so I will be learning that aswell as Adobe Photoshop, but I will see if I can fit it in my schedual.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 46 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4150 posts

Jul 13, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

a24fan wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Tomorrow I am buying Adobe After Effects, so I will be learning that aswell as Adobe Photoshop, but I will see if I can fit it in my schedual.

Ah cool. I think people use After Effects to make those really fancy lyric videos. I'll never understand how.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 46 (33 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7144 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

a24fan wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

a24fan wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Ah cool. I think people use After Effects to make those really fancy lyric videos. I'll never understand how.

Just takes time and practice :smileyhappy:

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 46 (29 Views)
0 Likes