Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Unclear_Motive wrote:
hey FiveFourteen I am not sure if you posted how to get it or not but I could not find the answer...is cs6 free? and if it is where can I get it because I cannot seem to find it on the internet

Sorry my friend it is not free. Smiley Sad

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 31 of 46 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote
:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details

Sigh Smiley Sad

that's what I thought, thanks anyway

Message 32 of 46 (40 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13617 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sigh Smiley Sad

Adobe released CS2 recently. So you can get it for free off their site. It isn't CS6, but it's still pretty good.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 33 of 46 (35 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 11, 2013

You do not need to go through all this jibberish for a little title like that, I have a way better tut its called just use Photobucket, or Flexi

Message 34 of 46 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sigh Smiley Sad

Adobe released CS2 recently. So you can get it for free off their site. It isn't CS6, but it's still pretty good.

Nice tip I didnt know they did that.

Kudos 

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 35 of 46 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Sharakon wrote:

You do not need to go through all this jibberish for a little title like that, I have a way better tut its called just use Photobucket, or Flexi

"jibberish" ?

Smiley LOL

FiveFourteen
Message 36 of 46 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Oh Lawd everyone!!! WE GOT MR. SPELL CHECK!!! WOOT! 

Message 37 of 46 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Sharakon wrote:

Oh Lawd everyone!!! WE GOT MR. SPELL CHECK!!! WOOT! 

I wasnt trying to spell check you. I accidentally mispelt what you said, but okay?

FiveFourteen
Message 38 of 46 (28 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13617 posts

Jul 11, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sigh Smiley Sad

Kudos 

Yea I found out about that on another forum I'm on a bit ago. Got it on my laptop and it runs ok, not too much of a fan of imageready CS2 though.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 39 of 46 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sigh Smiley Sad

Kudos 

Yea I found out about that on another forum I'm on a bit ago. Got it on my laptop and it runs ok, not too much of a fan of imageready CS2 though.

Sweet, I know they made a program for tablet users, but I have not looked to see what the price is.

FiveFourteen
Message 40 of 46 (23 Views)
0 Likes