Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Unclear_Motive wrote:
hey FiveFourteen I am not sure if you posted how to get it or not but I could not find the answer...is cs6 free? and if it is where can I get it because I cannot seem to find it on the internet

Sorry my friend it is not free. :smileysad:

 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 31 of 46 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/08/2013
Online
1644 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sorry my friend it is not free. :smileysad:

 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details



Sigh :smileysad:

 

that's what I thought, thanks anyway

Message 32 of 46 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/22/2013
Online
10412 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sorry my friend it is not free. :smileysad:

 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details



Sigh :smileysad:

 

that's what I thought, thanks anyway


Adobe released CS2 recently. So you can get it for free off their site. It isn't CS6, but it's still pretty good.

Message 33 of 46 (32 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/09/2011
Offline
494 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

You do not need to go through all this jibberish for a little title like that, I have a way better tut its called just use Photobucket, or Flexi

Message 34 of 46 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sorry my friend it is not free. :smileysad:

 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details



Sigh :smileysad:

 

that's what I thought, thanks anyway


Adobe released CS2 recently. So you can get it for free off their site. It isn't CS6, but it's still pretty good.


Nice tip I didnt know they did that.

 

Kudos 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 35 of 46 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Sharakon wrote:

You do not need to go through all this jibberish for a little title like that, I have a way better tut its called just use Photobucket, or Flexi


"jibberish" ?

 

:smileylol:

 

 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 36 of 46 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/09/2011
Offline
494 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Oh Lawd everyone!!! WE GOT MR. SPELL CHECK!!! WOOT! 

Message 37 of 46 (27 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Sharakon wrote:

Oh Lawd everyone!!! WE GOT MR. SPELL CHECK!!! WOOT! 


I wasnt trying to spell check you. I accidentally mispelt what you said, but okay?

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 38 of 46 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/22/2013
Online
10412 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sorry my friend it is not free. :smileysad:

 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details



Sigh :smileysad:

 

that's what I thought, thanks anyway


Adobe released CS2 recently. So you can get it for free off their site. It isn't CS6, but it's still pretty good.


Nice tip I didnt know they did that.

 

Kudos 


Yea I found out about that on another forum I'm on a bit ago. Got it on my laptop and it runs ok, not too much of a fan of imageready CS2 though.

Message 39 of 46 (23 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 11, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Unclear_Motive wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote
:

Sorry my friend it is not free. :smileysad:

 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=944423&is=REG&Q=&A=details



Sigh :smileysad:

 

that's what I thought, thanks anyway


Adobe released CS2 recently. So you can get it for free off their site. It isn't CS6, but it's still pretty good.


Nice tip I didnt know they did that.

 

Kudos 


Yea I found out about that on another forum I'm on a bit ago. Got it on my laptop and it runs ok, not too much of a fan of imageready CS2 though.


Sweet, I know they made a program for tablet users, but I have not looked to see what the price is.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 40 of 46 (20 Views)
Reply
0 Likes