Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 8, 2013
@FiveFourteen Well I will say you have gotten quite good with it. Did you use any other photo editing software before this?
Message 21 of 46 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: [Tutorial] How to create a simple signature in Photoshop CS6 By, FiveFourteen

Jul 8, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
@FiveFourteen Well I will say you have gotten quite good with it. Did you use any other photo editing software before this?

Yeah.... Microsoft Paint

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 22 of 46 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Jul 8, 2013
@FiveFourteen Are you self taught? (CS6. Not MS Paint. We're all self taught in that)
Message 23 of 46 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
@FiveFourteen Are you self taught? (CS6. Not MS Paint. We're all self taught in that)

I am self-taught in most stuff I do. I am horrible at learning from other people.

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 24 of 46 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Jul 8, 2013
@FiveFourteen Same here.
Message 25 of 46 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Kudos for Lightining and hard work.

I used to be a pro at making sigs back when i was a geek at HTML codes. Then i got...
Message 26 of 46 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Kudos for Lightining and hard work.

I used to be a pro at making sigs back when i was a geek at HTML codes. Then i got...

Ewww HTML Coding... Scary...

I prefer C++

FiveFourteen
Message 27 of 46 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
@FiveFourteen Same here.

To me if you work hard you can accomplish anything with somebody elses help.

FiveFourteen
Message 28 of 46 (39 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13604 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:
Sweet guide, FiveFourteen Smiley Happy. Might try and incorporate some of these techniques into some practice when I can.

Good luck on that man! If you have any questions feel free to drop a reply or send me a PM.

Thanks, might try and see if I can get it to translate over to GIMP for the heck of it. Only have CS2 on my laptop. Might try it on there too if I get the chance. The more practice the better.

It shouldnt be to much different on GIMP, but next thing you know the feature you are looking for will not be there.

Understand that feeling lol. They got rid of a feature I really liked which changed the look of sparks. They put it back in the newest version thank gosh, but it was a little frustrating for a bit there. Used to translate guides, mainly for Photoshop, some years back, when I had a pc... and when I ran into that issue, I did my best to try to adapt it the best I could.

I have a great idea. If you find something you cant do on GIMP just send me the file though a PM and I will edit what you need in photoshop.

That's a great idea Smiley Happy. Will do.

Hope you don't mind me adding you to my friends list -- it makes it easier for me to pm people that way.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 29 of 46 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Jul 11, 2013
hey FiveFourteen I am not sure if you posted how to get it or not but I could not find the answer...is cs6 free? and if it is where can I get it because I cannot seem to find it on the internet
Message 30 of 46 (22 Views)
0 Likes