Platinum
55453 posts

Re: Try Dust 514

Nov 26, 2013

KUBOTHEMAN wrote:

Dust 514 is an extremely in depth first person shooter that incorporates vehicles and infantry. This game is awesome and I love it. Dust 514 caters to all play styles and allows for players to grow into their specific roles through use of a skill tree. By skilling up through different paths, players unlock better weapons, vehicles and equipment that allow them become the best of their role. Whether it be a sneaky scout or heavy machine gun wielding sentinal, a support medic or a dedicated pilot, Dust 514 has something for everyone who enjoys a large scale FPS. If your're looking for something new and exciting try Dust 514. I have only scratched the tip of the iceberg for what is achievable in this game and best of all it's 100% free to play. For new players wishing to learn more consider joining my player corporation; "Planet Express" and for access to free in game items, create a character now at  https://dust514.com/recruit/A8tyw9/

Thank you for your time

- Kubo

I tried it, played it, have 20million skillpoints, and am a battlefield beast.  However its not on the PS4 Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 14 (120 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 12 of 14 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Nov 26, 2013
I heard it was alright, isn't it a free-to-play game? I never bothered to check it out though.
Message 13 of 14 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 27, 2013

Definitely try it out. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. For some people, myself included, this game will take a grasp of you. I find myself constantly thinking about possible class loadouts. For the new player I highly recommend joining a corporation. Teamwork is essential for success in Dust 514. I honestly believe that Dust 514 has the greatest potential of any game available right now. The level of complexity that could be implemented is baffling. Just off the top of my head: more interconnectivity with EVE PC players and a player driven market place. Basically in Dust there is an in game currency earned through playing matches. You can also receive salvage from matches. Some salvage is extremely rare gear. Now if I am primarily a sniper I am not going to need the extremely rare assault rifles that I find through salvage. With a player market, players will determine the prices for these rare items. By selling your gear you'll never use, you'll hopefully be able to purchase gear that you have a use for. Like any market, your prices can be adjusted with supply and demand. Just thinking of this gets me excited. To sum up: Dust 514 = Largest Potential to be Amazing.

Message 14 of 14 (94 Views)
0 Likes