VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Re: Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

so is this just a BS "what if" thing or is the person in the video stupid?

That is the worst part. We do not know.

ah, so its a "who the hell cares" type of thing.

ok then, moving on. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Aug 3, 2013

I believe the government will use the so called "we arent ready for drone" on us for control of all guns without human loss!

Message 12 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 3, 2013

The folks saying that the government can't legally disarm the citizens of the US are correct.  I would postulate that it doesn't mean that they would not try.  Forget for a second that the first post in this thread contains a bad Weird Al impersonator - if the government wanted to, they could do a lot more than you give them credit for.  It's not because they are that good at what they do; it's because the majority of Americans are complacent and spineless. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 13 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

The folks saying that the government can't legally disarm the citizens of the US are correct.  I would postulate that it doesn't mean that they would not try.  Forget for a second that the first post in this thread contains a bad Weird Al impersonator - if the government wanted to, they could do a lot more than you give them credit for.  It's not because they are that good at what they do; it's because the majority of Americans are complacent and spineless. 

Right,just like suspending a kindergartener for playing Cops&Robbers with a toy Lego® gun but dont punish rapper Lil' Wayne for stomping on the American flag saying "My country tis of thee kill 'em all and let 'em die". And they fire Paula Deen for saying **bleep** over a decade ago,but allow all the black actors and rappers to continualy say it.

Edit: Removed inappropriate language.

.................!!!
Message 14 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes