Jun 22 2013
By: B00M-get-0wned12 Uncharted Territory 1418 posts

Troll try's to threaten me it ends hilariously bad.

6 replies 144 views Edited Jun 22, 2013

So here I am online trying to have fun on Injustice. Now there is this one guy who keeps calling me N**** and other racist things. And I beat him to a pulp. He then says that he will try and find me and beat me up through a message but then I look at the username and I said to myself. Holy crap I know this guy in real life. So I sent him a message saying I know your name and I know you. I said his name,address he then says Who are you? I said My names John Swallow and I know you. He then craps himself because he will get the beatdown of his life XD.

Message 1 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1471 posts

Re: Troll try's to threaten me it ends hilariously bad.

Jun 22, 2013

Dude, that's what he gets...And you got him 2x XD....But I understand, I was playing Battlefield 3 and this guy kept saying to this other guy, "Hey N**** are you black???" I got offended (Although it was not directed towards me) and left and went to another server...To my luck, the rules were "Be Respectful to other players. If you disrepect anybody you will be kicked off." Or something to that effect...That's why I can't stand Voice Chat unless I am playing with a friend and he wants to talk while playing....And funny Gangam Style Banner...

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 2 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 22, 2013

B00M-get-0wned12 wrote:

So here I am online trying to have fun on Injustice. Now there is this one guy who keeps calling me N**** and other racist things. And I beat him to a pulp. He then says that he will try and find me and beat me up through a message but then I look at the username and I said to myself. Holy crap I know this guy in real life. So I sent him a message saying I know your name and I know you. I said his name,address he then says Who are you? I said My names John Swallow and I know you. He then craps himself because he will get the beatdown of his life XD.

Video, please and thank you.

Message 3 of 7 (131 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jun 22, 2013

You're the reason documentaries are made about cyber-bullying.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I don't really mean it. I wont beat him up or anything but I will show him a lesson. It was hilarious though.

Message 5 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 22, 2013
I would go round and just scare the crud out of him. I am 6 foot 6 have a face only a mother could love do weights ,boxing etc. The wife says I look like a Bond Henchman/Villain. Very Seldom do I ever have to do more than turn up lol. Those kind need the fear of god put in them, to learn their lesson.
Message 6 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I have 20 years+ of expierance of martial arts Judo and Tae Kwon Doe and I know some millitary CQC. My friend (the troll) knows this so he is very scared at the moment. I should just pretend I am going to beat him up then laugh and say it's a joke but if you do it again I will beat you up.

Message 7 of 7 (99 Views)