Treasure Hunter
9247 posts

Re: Trip to France [56K warning I dare you]

Jan 5, 2007

hippl5 wrote:
Hmmm... I have an idea. Drills wont work. But... what if you were to spray extremely dangerous acid on the glass? It would either eat through the glass, or weaken the glass you can will be able to punch through it. Then you can get to Mona! Whoo hoo! But... not sure about the guards. Tear gas + Gas mask? Or a flashbang... Then you need to find out how to sneak those past the guards...

Acid takes a day or two though.... We poured some acid on concrete and it took like a week to eat all the way through. Ill take pics of it some time.
Message 30 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7915 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Cool, must've been fun.
Photobucket
REAL PSN I USE: eagles3613
Mike Vick wudddup
Message 31 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Sportz Masta wrote:

PSPlagueX wrote:
Did you learn any French?

Like ten words spelling isnt so good
Mersi means thanks
Ovau' means bye
Miser -Mr.
Madama- Miss
A guy hit our taxi driver's mercedes and he swore in french pretty cool. My dad understood it
And others I cant remember just like foods and stuff

You mean,

Merci
Miseour
Madame

Message 32 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9757 posts

Jan 5, 2007

ChrisTek wrote:

hippl5 wrote:
Hmmm... I have an idea. Drills wont work. But... what if you were to spray extremely dangerous acid on the glass? It would either eat through the glass, or weaken the glass you can will be able to punch through it. Then you can get to Mona! Whoo hoo! But... not sure about the guards. Tear gas + Gas mask? Or a flashbang... Then you need to find out how to sneak those past the guards...

Acid takes a day or two though.... We poured some acid on concrete and it took like a week to eat all the way through. Ill take pics of it some time.

What acid did you use? I'm talking about the most corrosive acid there is... the one that can eat through metal/glass the fastest.

The strongest one I know is Fluoroantimonic acid. Has a PH of -31.3

Message Edited by hippl5 on 01-05-2007 05:04 PM
Message 33 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2649 posts

Jan 5, 2007

SocomMaster11 wrote:

Sportz Masta wrote:

PSPlagueX wrote:
Did you learn any French?

Like ten words spelling isnt so good
Mersi means thanks
Ovau' means bye
Miser -Mr.
Madama- Miss
A guy hit our taxi driver's mercedes and he swore in french pretty cool. My dad understood it
And others I cant remember just like foods and stuff

You mean,

Merci
Miseour
Madame

Thanks, you're like the second one to correct me but its O.K. I am a Latin student so am clueless about how to spell French. Acid could work but like he said, it takes a day or too. I would just take a bulldozer and drive it into the place. Or, if you could get a grouop of 50 poeple they can distract the gaurds nd then like steal it. But there is a otion censor around the box that will alarm and sound the gaurds. Outside the Lourve there are about 20 soliders armed with machine guns all with pony tails pretty scary

Message Edited by Sportz Masta on 01-05-2007 05:09 PM
Message 34 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Jan 5, 2007
i went to france a few yaers ago, man its one of the best places ever, after denmark ( cant beat my grandma ) , italy ( most beutifullest place ever ), germany ( castles ike no other) . seems you had a great time, when i went to the mona lisa i excpected something amazing that crap is like a foot by half a foot surrounded by like a giant croud its funny as ever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 35 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6089 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Thats cool, especially beause I recognize some of those monuments from french class. Im foing a project on the "inside out" building w/ the red staircase that you didn't write a caption for. (You had the pic, but not the caption). The project sucks, bien sur
PM me if you can decrypt the following:
fW Pz9Xvut 6x4UkDf cYdtw5 urcDK lpgxL +x+f J3o ndoD S9JUcpDVRb zAHabg /6NSb WZW3 bl6 0Mxs0j agV+ Y3DeWjJfbR, WQl3 zojLK M64mddEvY UPMot 49Oc VZZO60 9x4pT

Your hint is: "12345" (You NEED this to get it)
Another hint: Encryptor is spelled with a -or, not -er
Another: Where do you go when you need help? Why would I tell you how to spell "encryptor?"
And another: You won't have to leave this browser window to figure it out
Finally someone got it: Congrats to SecretAgentMan on 7/13/07
Message 37 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2649 posts

Jan 5, 2007

PSPfreak wrote:
Thats cool, especially beause I recognize some of those monuments from french class. Im foing a project on the "inside out" building w/ the red staircase that you didn't write a caption for. (You had the pic, but not the caption). The project sucks, bien sur

O yea, it was the only good museum out of the four I went to beucae it was like strucutres. Its called like the Pompano or something like that. But it was a little weird. There were fully nude pics of adults hanging on the walls and one very graphic picutre of a male and female doing something together. First, I cant beleive its art and second I cant beleive they allow those kind of picutres in musuem. They showed a man/womens parts! Its disgusting. Now I know why all artist are a little...

Message 38 of 38 (10 Views)
0 Likes