Highlighted
Jan 05 2007
By: SportzMasta~ Survivor 2649 posts

Trip to France [56K warning I dare you] Or the "Plot against the Mona' Lisa Thread"

37 replies 19 views Edited Jan 5, 2007
If you dont read like me then just skip to the picutres Sorry for the big images and bad quality on some of them
As some of you know, I recently ventured off into unkown territory. Risking my life, facing death in the face. Life was tough over there in Paris. I had no choice but to eat Ham and Cheese sandwhiches, an eggburger, and bread. Seriously, thats all they eat. I watched people ride ATV's through the streets. Its a very popualr form of transportation. I braved beggars at the Eifle Tower, tugging on your shirt non stop asking for Euro. There are about 50 of them and they all have the same letter saying their parents abondend them and they have no money. O yea, how did you get that Gucci coat? But no, thats not good enough. They have to bring their babies in one peice of fricken clothing and get down on their knees and put the baby in front of them. That is true. It took me four hours to by a train ticket for the train beucase the English/French ticket mechine was broken. I got sworn at in French. That was pretty cool. Anyways, this is boring stuff. Now here are the pics I took O yea, I went to four freaking churches, where they just played boring chant music the whole time.

One of the Most Common types of cars there

My Hotel View, very nice! Sorry its small.

The Lourve (An Art Museum)
Here is the Mona Lisa. I better not here any negative comments about this picture. The room has like ten video cameras, 50 gaurds, and 50 signs that say "No Camera, Or Camcorder" So, what do you do? Take the picutre! It was very hard. This one adult no joke had his camera lens hidden in his backpack and took like 20 pics.

Da Vinci Code Tribute

Boring picutres that hundreds of people were taking picutres of so I thought if I did it would make me look smart and like I care about it (Yea Right)

Notre' Dame'  (Church)

Basillica

Random Bridge, there are about 30 over this one river called the Seine. Wouldnt you like to take one of those gold things?

National Assembly. In front of it are two clear heated boxes like the exact size of a human and two gaurds have to stand in them for like 8 hour shifts. That has to suck. pLus people knock on the glass. Ahh!

Random Building

The Eifle Tower -My favorite landmark in Paris aside form  the beggars. AT night when it sparkles its amazing. Plus there are two huge search lights up top that shine over like 40 miles. It took me over a 1000 steps to the top.

Looking down from the first level

Some views from the first and second levels

O yea, you'd probably be suprised to hear that only one side of the Eifle has nice green grass, the others are concrete city streets

Hey kids! Can you spot the Eifle Tower?

Sacre' Cor (Church)

Random Pics

Yes! Real foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Sorry...

Winter Palace

Some boring museum
If this is art then I found my job! Just throw some junk on the ground and spray paint it green

Versallies One of the biggest castles in France! Of course, this was the hotel I stayed at.

I dont know why, but this pic looks fake

Me having a blast at another boring museum

I was doing my shopping then all of a sudden 3 freakin tour buses drop off 1000 people! Ahh

These picures are always famous so I took one Smiley Tongue

So, thats it thanks for appreciating my work!

Message Edited by Sportz Masta on 01-04-2007 08:03 PM

Message Edited by Sportz Masta on 01-05-2007 05:16 PM
Message 36 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Re: Trip to France [56K warning I dare you]

Jan 5, 2007
Did you learn any French?
Message 1 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Jan 5, 2007
You used the flash looking through a window? What were you thinking?

Message 2 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2649 posts

Jan 5, 2007

PSPlagueX wrote:

Like ten words spelling isnt so good
Mersi means thanks
Ovau' means bye
Miser -Mr.
Madama- Miss
A guy hit our taxi driver's mercedes and he swore in french pretty cool. My dad understood it
And others I cant remember just like foods and stuff
Message 3 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Cool. I've never been to europe. I like thease two pictures:

Signatures and Avatars
Message 4 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2649 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Which pic? I am not the best photogrpaher as you can see lol

SimMaster wrote:
You used the flash looking through a window? What were you thinking?

Message 5 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Sportz Masta wrote:

PSPlagueX wrote:

Like ten words spelling isnt so good
Mersi means thanks
Ovau' means bye
Miser -Mr.
Madama- Miss
A guy hit our taxi driver's mercedes and he swore in french pretty cool. My dad understood it
And others I cant remember just like foods and stuff

It's actually:

Merci
Revoir
Monsieur
Madame (I think)

comment t'apple tu? (I think that's how you spell it) - What's your name? (It's like saying, "como tapel too" Smiley Tongue)
je m'apple <name> - My name is... (it's like saying zhe mapel)

I could teach you some more French if you want.
Message 6 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9757 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Is it possible to sneak a pen or something, come within range of Mona, and chuck it right at the painting? I wonder what the punishment would be.
Message 7 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Jan 5, 2007

hippl5 wrote:
Is it possible to sneak a pen or something, come within range of Mona, and chuck it right at the painting? I wonder what the punishment would be.

Death by lethal injection. JK JK. But what happens if somebody pushed somebody else right towards the painting and SMACK it falls off the wall.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 8 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9757 posts

Jan 5, 2007

hkkevinc wrote:

hippl5 wrote:

Death by lethal injection. JK JK. But what happens if somebody pushed somebody else right towards the painting and SMACK it falls off the wall.

Or a mad man jush rushes at it with a knife and slashes it...
Message 9 of 38 (19 Views)
0 Likes