Nov 15 2006
By: silverwolf22 Gaming Beast 2333 posts

Tribes vengance multiplayer demo...

13 replies 1 views Edited Nov 15, 2006
im trying to boot it up and it says "your vid card does not support t&l blah blah blah and it says i can still run it but its not recomeded" what could happen. Will it mess something up?
Trophy Unlocked! Go six months without a moderator warning
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - silverwolf22
>:3
Message 1 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2333 posts

Re: Tribes vengance multiplayer demo...

Nov 15, 2006
bump
Message 2 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Nah, I doubt it. That happens to me every time I run Star Wars: Battlefront and I just click "continue". Nothing bad has happened so far.

Although since your card doesn't support T&L, you obviously won't be getting the best graphics out of the game. I'd upgrade your graphics card if you can.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 3 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2333 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
Nah, I doubt it. That happens to me every time I run Star Wars: Battlefront and I just click "continue". Nothing bad has happened so far.

Although since your card doesn't support T&L, you obviously won't be getting the best graphics out of the game. I'd upgrade your graphics card if you can.

Ok thanks overclocked. You are one of the people on here i really trust
Message 4 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2333 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Ok it works and i got everything down to low thank you...btw what kind of computer do you have?
Message 5 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 15, 2006

psproxors wrote:

Ok thanks overclocked. You are one of the people on here i really trust

thanks

*blush*

Let me know if your computer goes *POOF* in a puff of smoke when you try it so I can warn the next fellow.

If you get Blue Screens of Death, try updating your graphics drivers. Works for me.

I've never heard of a game hurting a computer because it didn't have T&L...that'd be something new to add to my scrapbook.
Message 6 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 15, 2006

psproxors wrote:

Ok it works and i got everything down to low thank you...btw what kind of computer do you have?

Outstanding! Glad to hear everything's functioning correctly .

Well, right now I'm posting on a year-old Toshiba Satellite M45-S265. 1.6GHz Pentium M Centrino, 1.2GB PC2700 RAM (I upgraded a little bit), and Intel GMA 900. It plays Half-Life 2 pretty well on high settings, though there are some scenes where the framerate drops to 2 frames/second. That gets a little annoying. However, for just about everything but intense 3D gaming, it excels, even after a year.

I'm building a computer right now which features a 2.13GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 1GB DDR2 667 RAM, a GeForce 7600GT (soon to be 8800GTX!) and a 250GB SATA 3GB/s 7,200 RPM HDD. However, I had to return my motherboard because it died . I'm shopping for a replacement board now.

Message Edited by Overclocked Cellist on 11-15-2006 01:53 AM
Message 7 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2333 posts

Nov 15, 2006

psproxors wrote:

Well, right now I'm posting on a year-old Toshiba Satellite M45-S265. 1.6GHz Pentium M Centrino, 1.2GB PC2700 RAM (I upgraded a little bit), and Intel GMA 900. It plays Half-Life 2 pretty well on high settings, though there are some scenes where the framerate drops to 2 frames/second. That gets a little annoying. However, for just about everything but intense 3D gaming, it excels, even after a year.

I'm building a computer right now which features a 2.13GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 1GB DDR2 667 RAM, a GeForce 7600GT (soon to be 8800GTX!) and a 250GB SATA 3GB/s 7,200 RPM HDD. However, I had to return my motherboard because it died . I'm shopping for a replacement board now.

Im looking to up my pc too. Btw why are you called overclocked cellist?
Message 8 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 15, 2006

psproxors wrote:

psproxors wrote:

Im looking to up my pc too. Btw why are you called overclocked cellist?

I always take songs way too fast . Everybody says so. Hence, the "Overclocked." And I'm a cellist, born and bred, tried and true, true blue, first and formost...blah blah blah.

Why are you called psproxors?
Message 9 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1969 posts

Nov 15, 2006
speaking of upgradeing i got a cpu from a buddy for 20 bucks and wanted to upgrade the video card anyone have any ideas on what i need to do it here is the link for the specs

trying to play battlefield 2 on it

Message Edited by jonn7919 on 11-15-2006 01:05 PM
Photobucket
Message 10 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes