Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6512 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Does anyone think somehow down the road new laws will be made or existing laws will be altered due to this event?


 we already have those laws in place. BUt  if your asking about sporting events and outing.  yes i think things are going to change. Just  this weekend some guy shot him self at  a nascar event .

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 71 of 233 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3055 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Does anyone think somehow down the road new laws will be made or existing laws will be altered due to this event?


im just waiting to see how the Liberal gun grabbers are going to play into this one...should be interesting..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 72 of 233 (150 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14886 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

kythunder wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Does anyone think somehow down the road new laws will be made or existing laws will be altered due to this event?


im just waiting to see how the Liberal gun grabbers are going to play into this one...should be interesting..


This has nothing to do with firearms and I doubt anyone would be able to craft the argument, against whatever, the same way as with the banning of firearms. As we all know bombs can be made... I'll stop before I'm put on a watchlist of some sort.

He heard a voice from God and it said, “George, separate the peanut into its elements; you will find cures and delicious snacks."


Fabulous!
Message 73 of 233 (150 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3055 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

kythunder wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Does anyone think somehow down the road new laws will be made or existing laws will be altered due to this event?


im just waiting to see how the Liberal gun grabbers are going to play into this one...should be interesting..


This has nothing to do with firearms and I doubt anyone would be able to craft the argument, against whatever, the same way as with the banning of firearms. As we all know bombs can be made... I'll stop before I'm put on a watchlist of some sort.


your exactly right it don't...but they will find someway to play into it,just wait..lol......

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 74 of 233 (146 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
16068 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

kythunder wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

kythunder wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Does anyone think somehow down the road new laws will be made or existing laws will be altered due to this event?


im just waiting to see how the Liberal gun grabbers are going to play into this one...should be interesting..


This has nothing to do with firearms and I doubt anyone would be able to craft the argument, against whatever, the same way as with the banning of firearms. As we all know bombs can be made... I'll stop before I'm put on a watchlist of some sort.


your exactly right it don't...but they will find someway to play into it,just wait..lol......


I agree.... 


This isn't the first time lawmakers and supporters of a political group with an agenda, have changed laws to suit their goals, even if it was unrelate to certain events....

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up


Message 75 of 233 (128 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
16068 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

Patton Oswalt says somthing, which shares my sentiment.

http://deadspin.com/a-nice-thing-patton-oswalt-said-after-the-boston-marath-473059143

 

 

 

Boston. **bleep** horrible. 

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths. 

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness. 

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago. 

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up


Message 76 of 233 (124 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2008
Offline
618 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

I think this is sick that again with all the intelligence that the US have that these attacks continue to happen. I send my condolences to the ones that have lost there lives in such a awful attack. I pray that the ones that were injured that they will have a speedy recovery. 

Message 77 of 233 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
7734 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

kythunder wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

kythunder wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Does anyone think somehow down the road new laws will be made or existing laws will be altered due to this event?


im just waiting to see how the Liberal gun grabbers are going to play into this one...should be interesting..


This has nothing to do with firearms and I doubt anyone would be able to craft the argument, against whatever, the same way as with the banning of firearms. As we all know bombs can be made... I'll stop before I'm put on a watchlist of some sort.


your exactly right it don't...but they will find someway to play into it,just wait..lol......


I agree.... 


This isn't the first time lawmakers and supporters of a political group with an agenda, have changed laws to suit their goals, even if it was unrelate to certain events....


This is why I hate these kinds of events. I hate it when it happens to innocent people, and I hate it even more when people take advantage of it to push whatever they have in mind.

 

Time and time again, after such a tragic event like this happens, political BS and all the people involved in such descend and try to take advantage of the situation. We seen it happen with Columbine (OMG GUNS, OMG DOOM), we seen it happen with 9/11 (OMG TERRORISTS), we seen it happen with Newtown (OMG GUNS, OMG VIDEO GAMES) and now, history is likely to repeat itself.

 

I'll make another reply when I've composed myself properly and finished reading all there is to read.

Message 78 of 233 (107 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2521 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013

I was on my last break of the day at work today at 1:10PM pst here in the west coast.  Minutes after it happened my co-workers were telling me about this.  I may not agree with many of the bostonians here :smileywink: but no one deserves this.  This just makes me sick to my stomach.

 

I agree with kythunder, that the "gun control" argument will come up in some ways because of this.  One of my co-workers who served in the Marines was saying "S*** like this happens and they still want to take our guns away? How do they expect us to defend ourselves, wth?"

 photo 4f9f1065-23b3-4875-a40d-e36af3b1f802.jpg
#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Message 79 of 233 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11234 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 16, 2013
So just because some a-hole is mad about politics he has the right to KILL people? Are you **bleep** kidding me?

...

Message 80 of 233 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes