Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013
A lot* you made another dumb statement about the event.
Message 221 of 233 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
39728 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
A lot* you made another dumb statement about the event.

Stop trying to fix my spelling mistakes go back to all your posts and look how many stupid grammar and spelling mistakes you made.

at least im not a sheeple like you


Message 222 of 233 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013
Least I understand how the search went. None American lonely brother!
Message 223 of 233 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
39728 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Least I understand how the search went. None American lonely brother!

Whatever you dont have an argument so you resort to disrespecting me like that. just admit that you have no point whatsoever and leave


Message 224 of 233 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013
How I explained it though. Sorry you can see it. You just reversed it again.
Message 225 of 233 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
39728 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
How I explained it though. Sorry you can see it. You just reversed it again.

You cant even form a proper statement let alone explain something. just give up you know you have no point whatsoever. a rock makes more sense than you


Message 226 of 233 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013
Whatever stubborn user.
Message 227 of 233 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
39728 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013

Another motivecould have been to slow down immigration reform..


Message 228 of 233 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56736 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 23, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

My issue with your statement is that no one knows if it was domestic or foreign yet and to just assume its a "white guy" just comes across as racist to me.   To me what you are doing is exactly the same as assuming any Muslims are terrorists or that black people are going to do something criminal, its just a wrong way to think in my opinion.

 

I understand why you said it now that you explained it.  I still hold the opinion I just stated about the assumption you made but I can dissagree with that mindset without being upset with you over it.


Ok I understand your point and also accept it. The main reason why I mentioned a white male is based on  law enforcement or FBI criminal profiles. If you go into the past and look at known bombers in USA they have been majority white males. No offence to white males as I am one myself.

 

I hope they catch this person(s) and justice is swift. It's a shame the death penalty is not practiced in Massachusetts.


They caught him and caught him quick!  He was a russian who followed the Muslim Religion, from his pictures he isn't the typical "white guy" you described.  

 

That is why I took issue with your statement last week, you blanketed it probably being a "Older white dude".    It just sounded so prejudiced and had that racial hint to it that always bothers me regardless of the race being blanketed. 

Message 229 of 233 (86 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56736 posts
 

Re: Tragedy at Boston Marathon

Apr 8, 2015

http://wtvr.com/2015/04/08/verdict-reached-in-boston-bombing-trial/   

 

^ The terrorist who blew up people @ the marathon has been convicted on all charges, including one that carries the death penalty.

Message 230 of 233 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes