Highlighted
Oct 11 2013
By: lWTFIsBoOml First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Trade

3 replies 144 views Edited Oct 11, 2013

Hello forum,

i recently bought a PSN gift card worth $20.

I tried redeeming it but won't work. later that day i found out that my account will only accept cards from the disagnated country. Yeah, i didn't know so now i have a $20 PSN card laying around.

Now, here is where the trade comes in.

If you have a steam account add me as a friend there avamythbusters (current name is Link)

I'm willing to give the person the card in exchange for $20 worth games.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8179 posts

Re: Trade

Oct 11, 2013
If you have a PS3, you can create an alt-account with the right country setting, and download content on that account.

After activating, downloading and installing, you can sign in to your original account and play it from there.
Message 2 of 4 (137 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:
If you have a PS3, you can create an alt-account with the right country setting, and download content on that account.

After activating, downloading and installing, you can sign in to your original account and play it from there.

This.

I would also like to note that coming in with this as your only post on that account makes the offer look kind of suspicious. Not that my opinion should matter: I have no monies to help you out.

Message 3 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3811 posts

Oct 11, 2013

new trend? I just saw the same thing on another 1st post hawking PS+ cards like 5 days ago.. go away sell it on ebay..

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes