Aug 26 2012
By: USPGCWeekly Hekseville Citizen 372 posts

Total Recall VS Total Recall VS Lockout

[ Edited ]
2 replies 55 views Edited Aug 26, 2012

So I was wondering which one out of the 3 worth getting? I have happen to have some spare changes of 20$, At first I consider getting me some Happy Meal, but then I haven't watch a decent movie for year, so here are the possible choices:

Total Recall ( 2012) is being shown until the end of the month, and only cost 5$ for a seat, but I hate getting in line. The trailer look awesome, but my guess is that it's just gonna be a whole movie of special CGI with worst acting.

There this dude who live next to me, has the Ultimate Schwarzenegger Greatest Hit Deluxe Combo consist of 9 of the Gov greatest movie, one of them is Total Recall ( 1990) and the other 8 is: Running Man, Commando, Kindergarden Cop, Conan, and Terminator Collection ( consist of 3 Terminator movie) and he is selling that whole BOX ( yes it come with a huge box) for 20$.

The DVD store next to my house sell one of the movie called Lockout, starting Guy Pearce, I'm kinda eager about getting this but the trailer for the movie is awesome, and I love to see a good Scifi-Action movie about prisoner in space. Plus it's a 10$ Bluray Disc UNRATED EDITION, which would probably have more violence and a sex scene Smiley Happy

So what choices would you choose, I kinda want to see anyone opinion, I will leave this open until 29th, if many choose the Total Recall movie shown in theater, I would go watch it on 30th Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Re: Total Recall VS Total Recall VS Lockout

Aug 26, 2012

I've only seen Lockout, and while I enjoyed it I have no idea how it stands up to the Total Recall movies. Then again, 9 movies for $20 is a great deal...

Here's some future advice- use libraries for DVDs. Costs nothing sans the library card/overdue fees. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 2 of 3 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Re: Total Recall VS Total Recall VS Lockout

Aug 26, 2012
I know that but I like owning my movie and watch them over and over again, Thank man, but I would like to see more opinion about this, as for Lockout and Total Recall, they're both action-scifi film so I guess it's a fair stand up. unless your talking about the old Total Recall movie Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3 (44 Views)
0 Likes