Apr 5, 2007
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Message 31 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Re: Top 3 reaons Toilets really suck!

Apr 5, 2007

Also, foreign tourists to countries where a bidet is common can sometimes mistake it for a toilet; this mistaken identity can lead to an accident: defecating in the bidet.

LMAO...that's gotta be funnier than taking an upper decker
Message 32 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Apr 5, 2007

XXUNKNOWNXX wrote:

-Dims- wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

Garconis wrote:
I'm serious here. Not trying to be gross...

The Toilet is basically the same as it was in 1850. There have been small improvements, water pressure, heated seats, bidet-with-blow-dry, built-in nature sounds and lotion impregnated toilet paper. But these are all peripheral, why has there been no apparent research in totally re-modeling the toilet, from the plumbing up. There must be a better way. You'd think that something so frequently used would have been improved upon dramatically in the last century and a half.

The following really need to be improved upon:

1 - "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction". So ya gotta go number 2. Thats fine. But why does it have to "kerplunk" in a gallon of water? Nothing is more annoying than when the (tainted) water decides to splash back up and give you an undesired washin'.

2 - Not enough room to do your business! So you got done with number 2. Sometimes there isn't enough room behind you, to adequately put your toilet paper to use. Nor is there enough room in the front, for males. It's pretty disturbing when you get that cold feeling of porcelain in an undesired area.

3 - It's basically a funnel. Ok, newer toilets have more powerful jets/suction, but when your business is complete and it's time to flush, sometimes (depending on your toilet paper output) getting all of that into the pipes below just isn't going to happen.

Now, I know this thread is right on the edge here. But lets keep this to a mature and serious discussion, without getting too much into detail, if you know what I mean. So what are some ways that the toilet could be revolutionized...

Message Edited by Garconis on 04-04-2007 09:37 PM

You make a good point, but the design is ingenius, the only thing we can do it just addon to it. I wish I didn't have use toliet paper instead have one of those $1,000 that washs your bottom for you with a jet of water.

i got those in every bathoom in my house

yea me 2 i think they called bidets or sumtin like dat but no one in my house uses it

I have only seen a bidet once. And obviously the person's house was a rich congressman runner up that happen to be on vacation at the time. Hehe, I let Jim Mowen how I felt when I was browsing his PC and set his homepage to something that fit my interest.

For anyone wondering how I was able to access to his home. A friend of a friend was house-sitting. And let's just say, if I was a malicious person, I could of ruined him. He had credit cards, bank statements, no password sensitive documents, etc just laying around. Should of wrote him a note to invest in a safe.

Although I was impressed by his signed Muhammad Ali boxing gloves.

Camera Phone:

Photobucket
Message 33 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4377 posts

Apr 5, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Also, foreign tourists to countries where a bidet is common can sometimes mistake it for a toilet; this mistaken identity can lead to an accident: defecating in the bidet.

lol when we first moved in i was like what the heck is this and why wold a sink sit that low. and my mom was like "its a bidet hone and dont touch it" she already knew i wanted to experiment

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 34 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5471 posts

Re: Top 5 reaons Toilets really suck!

Apr 5, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Mr-Boszak wrote:
Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy toilets re better then taking a dump in a bush. lol

ah, but what would you rather do.
number 1 aka relieve yourself outside or in the toilet.

drop ur pants in the bushSmiley Happy then u dont have to aim, lolSmiley Tongue.....
Message 35 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

XXUNKNOWNXX wrote:

-Dims- wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

Garconis wrote:
I'm serious here. Not trying to be gross...

The Toilet is basically the same as it was in 1850. There have been small improvements, water pressure, heated seats, bidet-with-blow-dry, built-in nature sounds and lotion impregnated toilet paper. But these are all peripheral, why has there been no apparent research in totally re-modeling the toilet, from the plumbing up. There must be a better way. You'd think that something so frequently used would have been improved upon dramatically in the last century and a half.

The following really need to be improved upon:

1 - "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction". So ya gotta go number 2. Thats fine. But why does it have to "kerplunk" in a gallon of water? Nothing is more annoying than when the (tainted) water decides to splash back up and give you an undesired washin'.

2 - Not enough room to do your business! So you got done with number 2. Sometimes there isn't enough room behind you, to adequately put your toilet paper to use. Nor is there enough room in the front, for males. It's pretty disturbing when you get that cold feeling of porcelain in an undesired area.

3 - It's basically a funnel. Ok, newer toilets have more powerful jets/suction, but when your business is complete and it's time to flush, sometimes (depending on your toilet paper output) getting all of that into the pipes below just isn't going to happen.

Now, I know this thread is right on the edge here. But lets keep this to a mature and serious discussion, without getting too much into detail, if you know what I mean. So what are some ways that the toilet could be revolutionized...

Message Edited by Garconis on 04-04-2007 09:37 PM

You make a good point, but the design is ingenius, the only thing we can do it just addon to it. I wish I didn't have use toliet paper instead have one of those $1,000 that washs your bottom for you with a jet of water.

i got those in every bathoom in my house

yea me 2 i think they called bidets or sumtin like dat but no one in my house uses it

I have only seen a bidet once. And obviously the person's house was a rich congressman runner up that happen to be on vacation at the time. Hehe, I let Jim Mowen how I felt when I was browsing his PC and set his homepage to something that fit my interest.

For anyone wondering how I was able to access to his home. A friend of a friend was house-sitting. And let's just say, if I was a malicious person, I could of ruined him. He had credit cards, bank statements, no password sensitive documents, etc just laying around. Should of wrote him a note to invest in a safe.

Although I was impressed by his signed Muhammad Ali boxing gloves.

Camera Phone:

jeezus
you got the proof too, nice

i wouldnt have been so nice lol

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 36 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 5, 2007

XXUNKNOWNXX wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

lol when we first moved in i was like what the heck is this and why wold a sink sit that low. and my mom was like "its a bidet hone and dont touch it" she already knew i wanted to experiment

i could picture it now, your friends come over one night

your friend:  DUDE!!  i think i messed up
you:  what did you do?
your friend: i dropped a deuce in your auxilary toilet!
you:what the.......you better clean it up
me:....auxilary toilet.....

Message 37 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

Apr 5, 2007
I just thought of this.

When your poo gets perpedicular to the hole and you have to use the plunger to reposition it so it can go down.

Message Edited by Primo101 on 04-04-2007 09:30 PM
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 38 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Please try to stick to creating threads regarding more appropriate topics. Thank you.
Message 39 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes