Fender Bender
4118 posts

Re: Too Old for Gaming?

Dec 2, 2006
When you bring it up around women, you get that look like you dork.

But you get like 4 guys and some madden and some beer. They see their is nothing dorky about it. I occasionaly get my girl to play madden and halo with us sometimes.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 51 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Dec 2, 2006

KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
 I'm 20 years old and sometimes I feel like i'm too old to be playing games. Even though i don't play that much, heck i haven't played for 2 months now, whenever i do play I can't help to feel that i'm older than most of the people i play with.Especially when i'm playing a game online and i hear someone with a high pitched voice that can put a crack through my TV. I try to find people 'of my age' to hang out with and have normal conversation with outside the game.  I don't want to elaborate, i think you get the general point.

Anyways, do you ever feel that your timed has passed as a gamer and you have to move on?

You are twenty, and saying YOUR'RE too old for gaming? Pffft. There are grandparents that play games. Seriously. Most Socom players are in the 20-39 year old range, and thats a lot of people. There are TONS of people old enough to be your father that still happily play games. Don't let someone tell you to stop doing what you like to do. If a friend says that, then they aren't your friend considering they are trying to get you to quit doing something you love. But if you just don't wanna game anymore, no one is stoping you.

What about the people who make the games we play? Game developers can be young (i know developers that work for big shot companies like Konami, Capcom, Sega, Sony, etc. that are even 19 years old) and middled aged, or even old. Age is just a number. You can never be too old to game.

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 52 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Dec 2, 2006
nope, not for me... i dont hit the 20 mark for many many years.
Message 53 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8198 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Never to old for gaming
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 54 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Dec 2, 2006

KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
 I'm 20 years old and sometimes I feel like i'm too old to be playing games. Even though i don't play that much, heck i haven't played for 2 months now, whenever i do play I can't help to feel that i'm older than most of the people i play with.Especially when i'm playing a game online and i hear someone with a high pitched voice that can put a crack through my TV. I try to find people 'of my age' to hang out with and have normal conversation with outside the game.  I don't want to elaborate, i think you get the general point.

Anyways, do you ever feel that your timed has passed as a gamer and you have to move on?

Do feel like you are too old to be playing video games? Well sometimes I do get that feeling but this thread my help you change your perspective

Thread Title: I'm 66 and have been gaming since 1975 or 76. Got a new n...
by: quartermiler

-------------

I'm 24y.o. and I do play video games /

|---***This post was brought to you by SevenFactors and  your friends at 300 the movie***---|
7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 55 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes