Fender Bender
4572 posts

Re: Too Old for Gaming?

Nov 30, 2006
im 23 and still play, its a nice release after a long day of work.

Youll never be too old
Greatest NBA Players ever

1) MJ
2) Shaq
3) Lebron

Wrong PSN ID, my main one is BLB552000
Message 11 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8027 posts

Nov 30, 2006
Too old for gaming...?

It's just a funny statement, because the last time I checked, it's the "old people" who design the systems, run the companies, design and develop majority of the games that YOU play, publish and market the games, etc, etc.

Yeah, old people have no place in this business...

Message 12 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4212 posts

Nov 30, 2006

ManSlaughter wrote:

KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
 I'm 20 years old and sometimes I feel like i'm too old to be playing games. Even though i don't play that much, heck i haven't played for 2 months now, whenever i do play I can't help to feel that i'm older than most of the people i play with.Especially when i'm playing a game online and i hear someone with a high pitched voice that can put a crack through my TV. I try to find people 'of my age' to hang out with and have normal conversation with outside the game.  I don't want to elaborate, i think you get the general point.

Anyways, do you ever feel that your timed has passed as a gamer and you have to move on?

I am 22 years old and i cant put the keyboard/controllers down....find a group of ppl in your age group that play the games you enjoy and all will be fine 

I try to stick with rated M games, supposedly for 17+ over (right )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 13 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5311 posts

Nov 30, 2006

ManSlaughter wrote:

KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
 I'm 20 years old and sometimes I feel like i'm too old to be playing games. Even though i don't play that much, heck i haven't played for 2 months now, whenever i do play I can't help to feel that i'm older than most of the people i play with.Especially when i'm playing a game online and i hear someone with a high pitched voice that can put a crack through my TV. I try to find people 'of my age' to hang out with and have normal conversation with outside the game.  I don't want to elaborate, i think you get the general point.

Anyways, do you ever feel that your timed has passed as a gamer and you have to move on?

I am 22 years old and i cant put the keyboard/controllers down....find a group of ppl in your age group that play the games you enjoy and all will be fine 

I am 22 as well, and I play at least one or two hours a day, and much more on weekends. Manslaughter has a point, you just need to find guys your age to play with. I play ToCA 3 a few nights a week and I swear most players are 18-30...
Photobucket

Blue Led at 1754 posts on 11/08/05 at 10:04 am... w0ot.
Message 14 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Nov 30, 2006

nameismmm wrote:
no ones too old i know 60 year old people that play videogames like half life and god of war too. i got my grandma to play mortal kombat armageddon with me one day and she like 60 or something i forget 

Five and ten years ago videogames WERE for the younger crowd....now...they're for everyone.  Witht he Wii and a braoder selection of games in general videogames are meant to be played by more then just kids and teens. 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 15 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3440 posts

Dec 1, 2006

omahacr-29 wrote:
I think it all depends on the individual and how much gaming affects your'e responsibilities.

i think this sums it up.

i'm 20, i work. i go out. i go to school. i eat, sleep, have good fashion sense, watch movies, see the sky everyday, am a geek, am friendly, am a gamer. and i don't feel guilty about it.

i can manage, so i never feel unproductive.
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Message 16 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Dec 1, 2006

KaMeLeOn_ wrote:

Hey, you can never be too old to play video games, IMO.  I'm 19 years old and I'll keep playing games until the day I die.  Okay, that might be a little too much, but you get the point.

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 17 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4565 posts

Dec 1, 2006
their is no old...only annoying
i may be young...but i will play till time allows me.../heh
/Robot Very Happy/
~
Message 18 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37266 posts

Dec 1, 2006
Last summer I taught my dad to use a computer poker game.  He's in his 70's.
Message 19 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Dec 1, 2006
My teachers, who are game devs, are over 40 and that is still not old.
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 20 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes