Highlighted
Mar 13 2007
By: CaptainPants~ Treasure Hunter 5925 posts

Today was my first day of track practice

12 replies 1 views Edited Mar 13, 2007
Holy crap its hard i run long distance, i dont know what event though. We had to run like 3 miles. And it was really bad becuase only long distance was running and everybody did stupid stuff, short distance just sat around and strected and only ran 3 half laps. And shot putters watchd a video and long distance was the only one doing something. But the long distance coach said long distance is really good at the school and we do the best so i know why hes working us so hard. And it feels really good at the end. Does anyone here do track its my first year and im a sophmore?

Message Edited by Captain Pants on 03-12-2007 07:01 PM
Message 3 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2706 posts

Re: Today was my first day of track practice

Mar 13, 2007

Captain Pants wrote:
Holy crap its hard i run long distance, i dont know what event though. We had to run like 3 miles. And it was really bad becuase only long distance was running and everybody did stupid stuff, short distance just sat around and strected and only ran 3 half laps. And shot putters watchd a video and long distance was the only one doing something. But the long distance coach said long distance is really good at the school and we do the best so i know why hes working us so hard. And it feels really good at the end. Does anyone here do track its my first year and im a sophmore

I love run on sentences. By what I was able to decipher from that, it seems like it sucked.

nateh202

Message 1 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

Mar 13, 2007
I suck at running.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.- DC talk (what if i stumble)
The disease of self runs through my blood Its a cancer fatal to my soul Every attempt on my behalf has failed To bring this sickness under control
Tell me, whats going on inside of me? I despise my own behavior This only serves to confirm my suspicions That Im still a man in need of a savior-Dc talk(in the light)
Message 2 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Mar 13, 2007
i hate track, thought about doing it earlier in the year but never went for it
Message 4 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11467 posts

Mar 13, 2007
The only people who hate track are lazy.  Simple as that.  And by the way, once you get into shape, long distance gets super easy.
Message 5 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Mar 13, 2007

KXkid125 wrote:
The only people who hate track are lazy.  Simple as that.  And by the way, once you get into shape, long distance gets super easy.

Smiley Tongue ok ...i dont like to run track id rather go in weight room
Message 6 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Mar 13, 2007

Sc0rCh wrote:

KXkid125 wrote:

lol you wanna be all puffed up but cant run a mile??... because that's how most ppl that go to weight room are puffed up but cant run LMAO....but to answer the thread i was going to join track for short distance runners because i think am really fast all say am probely one of the fastest ppl in my school in short distances last year in middle school i ran a 100 meters in 12.3 seconds i was .5 seconds from tieing the school record

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 7 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5925 posts

Mar 13, 2007

KXkid125 wrote:

Im really just doing it to build my inderance and get stronger for wrestling season and longs distance is really good for that
Message 8 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Mar 13, 2007

ARIZONIAN wrote:

Sc0rCh wrote:

KXkid125 wrote:

lol you wanna be all puffed up but cant run a mile??... because that's how most ppl that go to weight room are puffed up but cant run LMAO....but to answer the thread i was going to join track for short distance runners because i think am really fast all say am probely one of the fastest ppl in my school in short distances last year in middle school i ran a 100 meters in 12.3 seconds i was .5 seconds from tieing the school record

hey! i can run like 1 3/4 mile straight before i need a break
Message 9 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Mar 13, 2007
i absolutely love track, im known in school for it

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 10 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes