Mar 05 2014
By: Lil_Bruin_77 I Only Post Everything 1118 posts

Today's Customer Service?

2 replies 70 views Edited Mar 5, 2014

Your thoughts?  

I think, everything is so scripted and people don't go the extra mile anymore, if they can't solve the problems themselves.  

These giants companies, from fast food, retail, gaming industry, everything is so scripted and it's hurting their rep.  

For me, it doesn't take much to make me happy.  Little stuff goes along way...

Anybody have any bad experience, when dealing with this issue.  Even when paying a bill, it's amazing how people become so set in their ways, but you know you're right.  

Giant companies, rush projects, forget where they come from and whatever tool they are using for social media, they need a new game plan!! 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 1 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Re: Today's Customer Service?

Mar 5, 2014

I think it was on the Daily Show I saw that companies with the lowest customer satisfaction scores had some of the highest stock gains.

There is little incentive in some markets to provide customer service (customer service is very expensive).

Message 2 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55190 posts

Re: Today's Customer Service?

Mar 5, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

Your thoughts?  

I think, everything is so scripted and people don't go the extra mile anymore, if they can't solve the problems themselves.  

These giants companies, from fast food, retail, gaming industry, everything is so scripted and it's hurting their rep.  

For me, it doesn't take much to make me happy.  Little stuff goes along way...

Anybody have any bad experience, when dealing with this issue.  Even when paying a bill, it's amazing how people become so set in their ways, but you know you're right.  

Giant companies, rush projects, forget where they come from and whatever tool they are using for social media, they need a new game plan!! 

Unless people stop giving money to those type of companies that don't give good service they will continue to provide poor service.   If companies start going out of business due to poor service you will see service increase.

Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes