Fender Bender
3177 posts

Re: To those of you who Thought i was a Girl...

Feb 20, 2014
You got to love the internet you don't know who is on the other side of the screen. I think it is even funnier that people get offended that because of the small amount of idiots or teenagers that assume that stuff on the internet at face value.
Message 21 of 41 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14072 posts

Feb 20, 2014

I do not believe you when you say you are a male. That is an extraordinary statement that carries the burden of proof because...

men don't play vidya gaems

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 22 of 41 (105 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8939 posts

Feb 20, 2014
Everyone is male to me by default, unless proven female.
 photo 377A5ECF-76AC-41F8-B28D-4FFED14AE01C_zps4n43wawk.jpg
Message 23 of 41 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14072 posts

Feb 20, 2014

I also require pics of you to ensure your male identity is real. We are used to you male imposters.

Message 24 of 41 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Feb 20, 2014
Of corse not men never play video games it is all the women that sit on the couch hours on end doing nothing but stair at the tv and press buttons on a little remote.
Message 25 of 41 (97 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17678 posts

Feb 20, 2014

tumblr_ltmb2wHgYV1qb0bobo2_500.gif

Message 26 of 41 (95 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14072 posts

Feb 20, 2014

mdwalke wrote:
Of corse not men never play video games it is all the women that sit on the couch hours on end doing nothing but stair at the tv and press buttons on a little remote.

I now desire less female protagonists so that us men are represented more in the games we don't play.

Message 27 of 41 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14786 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2014

bob-maul wrote:

mdwalke wrote:

I now desire less female protagonists so that us men are represented more in the games we don't play.

Personally, I don't care so much about gender equality with regards to protagonists. Sometimes I want to walk around with breasts; I can't do that in real life. What bothers me is the prevalence of violence against men in video games. Lara Croft viciously kills off an entire island full of men for one girl and nothing is said.

Nothing gold can stay.

Fabulous!
Message 28 of 41 (84 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14072 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

mdwalke wrote:

Personally, I don't care so much about gender equality with regards to protagonists. Sometimes I want to walk around with breasts; I can't do that in real life. What bothers me is the prevalence of violence against men in video games. Lara Croft viciously kills off an entire island full of men for one girl and nothing is said.

Why do I have to always stare at the butts of women? If those sexist developers are going to hyper-sexualize the male characters, they need to stop with the power fantasy female protagonists.

Message 29 of 41 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17678 posts

Feb 20, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

mdwalke wrote:

Than you sir, are not taking advantage of the modern medicine of today.

Message 30 of 41 (76 Views)
0 Likes