Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

veganombie wrote:

For a female opinion- beards are always better Smiley Happy


I always hear the opposite is true. I guess clean-cut Northern California is a bit different!


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 31 of 66 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

veganombie wrote:

For a female opinion- beards are always better Smiley Happy


I always hear the opposite is true. I guess clean-cut Northern California is a bit different!


I've heard both throughout my adult life.  Depends on how well you take care of it. Smiley Wink

Grindhead_Jim

Message 32 of 66 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

veganombie wrote:

For a female opinion- beards are always better Smiley Happy


I always hear the opposite is true. I guess clean-cut Northern California is a bit different!


I've heard both throughout my adult life.  Depends on how well you take care of it. Smiley Wink


The real question is what type of food women would rather have left in it. I hear soup is good in it. And Oreo crumbs.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 33 of 66 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

The real question is what type of food women would rather have left in it. I hear soup is good in it. And Oreo crumbs.

The fact that you are even asking that question makes me very relieved to know that you are not growing a beard.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 34 of 66 (123 Views)
First Son
Registered: 10/10/2013
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

I'm not sure what you are implying by that lol. But personally I think scruffy beards are the most attractive. For example-

Chris-Hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-27850567-817-1222.jpg

 photo eye-candy-m-shadows-7mm_zps791bad4f.jpg
Message 35 of 66 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

veganombie wrote:

I'm not sure what you are implying by that lol. But personally I think scruffy beards are the most attractive. For example-

Chris-Hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-27850567-817-1222.jpg


Two words: Conditioner. After-shave.  Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 36 of 66 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

The real question is what type of food women would rather have left in it. I hear soup is good in it. And Oreo crumbs.

The fact that you are even asking that question makes me very relieved to know that you are not growing a beard.


I have already warned everyone around me: the moment I can grow a beard, I am GROWING a beard. I do not care if I have to wait another 5 years, either.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 37 of 66 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013
baby face bob
4
lyfe
Message 38 of 66 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
819 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

veganombie wrote:

I'm not sure what you are implying by that lol. But personally I think scruffy beards are the most attractive. For example-

Chris-Hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-27850567-817-1222.jpg


 

Ok BIG difference in scruffy and full blown beard. I think stuble is sexy...but beard is weird. And it shouldn't count that you you use a big buff handsome Hemsworth as your reference. try to make him look unattractive with any look.
Message 39 of 66 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

Oct 10, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:

veganombie wrote:

I'm not sure what you are implying by that lol. But personally I think scruffy beards are the most attractive. For example-

Chris-Hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-27850567-817-1222.jpg


 

Ok BIG difference in scruffy and full blown beard. I think stuble is sexy...but beard is weird. And it shouldn't count that you you use a big buff handsome Hemsworth as your reference. try to make him look unattractive with any look.

And we would obviously need a comparison using the same guy without a beard


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 40 of 66 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes