Whats the company
Message 11 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Re: To Sell or Not To Sell??

Apr 6, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:
There be the problem. People selling when they get too nervous when the market takes a dip. If you have faith in this company (almost sure it's going to go nowhere but up) just stick with it in the longrun.

Theres a time to sell and a time to buy. In the longrun it might not be worth it, might go bankrupt due to corrpution. Remembe Enron anyone?
Message 12 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 6, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:
You know be a smart investor. Sell some not all and keep the rest just in case.

i like the way your'e thinking.  sell 10-20% and keep the rest.  i purchased 60% of the stock 2 years ago at $14 a share and the rest was given to me by my company.  I am tempted to just sell 20%.

Remember the big market crash a couple months ago? I mean seriously that could happen again and maybe even worst.

There be the problem. People selling when they get too nervous when the market takes a dip. If you have faith in this company (almost sure it's going to go nowhere but up) just stick with it in the longrun.

my company has been around since 1964 and and the company we are merging with will add around $800 million to our bottom line in assets.
Message 13 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Apr 6, 2007

aznsniper911 wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

Theres a time to sell and a time to buy. In the longrun it might not be worth it, might go bankrupt due to corrpution. Remembe Enron anyone?

My parents had shares in Nortel (since they worked there) and it was rising steadily. Then suddenly the shares became almost worthless .
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 6, 2007

sKa_mAn wrote:
Whats the company

commerical architecture, for CVS Pharmacy

We are merging with Caremark
Message 15 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Apr 6, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

i like the way your'e thinking.  sell 10-20% and keep the rest.  i purchased 60% of the stock 2 years ago at $14 a share and the rest was given to me by my company.  I am tempted to just sell 20%.

Remember the big market crash a couple months ago? I mean seriously that could happen again and maybe even worst.

my company has been around since 1964 and and the company we are merging with will add around $800 million to our bottom line in assets.

What kind of company are we talking about? Real Estate?
Photobucket
Message 16 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Apr 6, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

sKa_mAn wrote:
Whats the company

We are merging with Caremark

Oye. Once my competetion (use to work for Walgreens). Stick with it dude, go ahead and splurge on a trip. These smaller companies (compared to Wal-Mart & BestBuy) are expected to do good in the future as they expand and take a chunk out of large corps (again such as Wal-Mart).
Photobucket
Message 17 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 6, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

What kind of company are we talking about? Real Estate?

pharmaceutical companies
Message 18 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 6, 2007
Message 19 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Apr 6, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
heres more info if anyone is interested

Go with your original plans. Sell some and have fun with that money. Greed will get to people!
Message 20 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes