Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Re: To GTA V or not....

Sep 11, 2013

motell6 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
1. Post 3000

2.You could always trade in a game with your pre-order

make a thread! make a thread! yayyyyy for toxic!!!

and b. im skipping GTA

Don't, you'll get reported.

Message 11 of 19 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Sep 11, 2013

I think if you want to play the game and have the money, go for it. It looks pretty awesome and I plan on getting it on the 360 as well. Once you have played it you can always sell/trade it in to get some money out of it. Also, I think if you pre-order through the Microsoft store by 6PM on the 15th you will get it delivered the day it's released. You'll also get 1600 Xbox Live points code free. Which I think is a pretty good deal. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

motell6 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
1. Post 3000

2.You could always trade in a game with your pre-order

make a thread! make a thread! yayyyyy for toxic!!!

and b. im skipping GTA

Don't, you'll get reported.

repent for your sins!

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 13 of 19 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:

ok there is 5 pay periods for me until ps4 comes out. I'm at $300 on my system right now, I put $50 each check, so In 2 paychecks system is paid off, then 2 more checks pays for the games.. I'll have an extra check I can allot myself $50 bucks.... so should I go ahead and pick up GTA V and just push my payments back or not?

Get GTAV! Then join BHOD crew in-game! You can also look up our clan site @ bhdclan.enjin.com Smiley Happy Sorry for the plug, couldn't resist!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/better_hide_or_die

Message 14 of 19 (84 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Sep 12, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

ok there is 5 pay periods for me until ps4 comes out. I'm at $300 on my system right now, I put $50 each check, so In 2 paychecks system is paid off, then 2 more checks pays for the games.. I'll have an extra check I can allot myself $50 bucks.... so should I go ahead and pick up GTA V and just push my payments back or not?

Get GTAV! Then join BHOD crew in-game! You can also look up our clan site @ bhdclan.enjin.com Smiley Happy Sorry for the plug, couldn't resist!

If you know, its alright for me to join I think I'm going to. If its cool. Since some off topicers are in it would be easy to blend in. I swear I'm nice its just changedabullets bring outt the not so nice me =(

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 15 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 12, 2013
Some lucky guy has the game already... Gameplay and pics i would post a link but don't wanna get banned. It's going to spread like wildfire in a few...
Message 16 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3810 posts

Sep 12, 2013

No to GTA V.

Message 17 of 19 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56235 posts

Sep 12, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

If you know, its alright for me to join I think I'm going to. If its cool. Since some off topicers are in it would be easy to blend in. I swear I'm nice its just changedabullets bring outt the not so nice me =(

LOL.  I was hoping the OT board would want to join us in BHoD for GTA 5!      Just click that link or swing by bhdclan.enjin.com ;-)

Message 18 of 19 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I say go for it why hesitate.

Get your Portable ID!
Kimi To Iu Hana
Message 19 of 19 (48 Views)