Nov 29, 2006
I dont know.
Message 31 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11134 posts

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 29, 2006
john Tiror traveld in time read some of this and then look up on google..pretty intresting.

Message 32 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 29, 2006
You could time travel if you can travel faster than light.
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 33 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3861 posts

Nov 29, 2006
To be honest....whether this guy is real or not i, and am ashamed to admit it, give the guy some respect for making a hoax so complex. He fooled a lot of people and with evidence too!.

"
Message 34 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13860 posts

Nov 29, 2006

wazoo11 wrote:
(Your asking the wrong place,Sir.I don't this is the right place of discussion on this board.I have a site that does talk about the unknown if you want it,pm me bro.)

im studying physics and time travel dilation does occur. time in a moving frame of reference(i.e a rocket) goes slower than time in a stationary frame relative to an oberver in the stationary frame. To an observer in the moving frame(the rocket) time goes normally. For example, if one year passes in the rocket ship relative to a crewmember in the ship, more time will pass for an observer on earth (2.3 years at 0.8c). if the rocket returns to earth it will return to the earth's future.

this has been experimented before by having 2 clocks. one of the clock remained stationary while the other was placed in a plane which travelled around the world. once it returned the clock that travelled around the world was behind a second. weird eh.
Reversing the process of the whole universe ?

Unlikely... At the least...

Well,No, because we would see time travelers all over the place right now. Some claim that if you go back in time, you may go into an alternate reality, and that's why we don't see time travelers now. But think about that logic... If we go into another reality, then THOSE people are experiencing time travelers popping into their universe... why aren't we? Shouldn't people from other "realities" be coming back in time and somehow ending up in our universe? Unless you want to be arrogant and say we are the "Default" universe for lack of a better term.

Time is really just a result of perception, it doesn't exist independently
I say limited to the past because in theory the future doesn’t exist yet.
Its funny that that proves if you go forward in time then go back then go forward agene the 2nd time you go forward would be different from the first time you went.
 even if there were some way to travel back and forward through time, wouldn't the person traveling age with the time?
ex: travel backwards in time, get younger, travel forward, older

Think about it...if you went back in time and killed you mother and father,there would be no one to kill them because you don't exist,but if there not dead,there would be someone to kill them.
This could be because the past isn't your past,your in a differnt(SP?) reality.
It is practily the only way to end the pardox if you killed your elders before you were born.
But if you got younger you would not exist to kill your elders.(this pardox hurts my head)
(reason we don't see time travelers: time traveling only effects the traveler)
Message 35 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 29, 2006
Aww pooh.  This is way too confusing for me.
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 36 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2456 posts

Nov 29, 2006
I doubt strongly. This is my relious face but ,someone like an idiot would go back in time and srcew up the bible times like telling Juda not to betray jesus 
Message 37 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11134 posts

Nov 29, 2006
I read about the john titor guy here a long time ago ..i always thought it was cool since then...seems wierd but cool becasue some stuff he predicted is actally coming true..its kinda creepy.
Message 38 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3861 posts

Nov 29, 2006

77BeTa77 wrote:

wazoo11 wrote:
(Your asking the wrong place,Sir.I don't this is the right place of discussion on this board.I have a site that does talk about the unknown if you want it,pm me bro.)

im studying physics and time travel dilation does occur. time in a moving frame of reference(i.e a rocket) goes slower than time in a stationary frame relative to an oberver in the stationary frame. To an observer in the moving frame(the rocket) time goes normally. For example, if one year passes in the rocket ship relative to a crewmember in the ship, more time will pass for an observer on earth (2.3 years at 0.8c). if the rocket returns to earth it will return to the earth's future.

this has been experimented before by having 2 clocks. one of the clock remained stationary while the other was placed in a plane which travelled around the world. once it returned the clock that travelled around the world was behind a second. weird eh.
Reversing the process of the whole universe ?

Unlikely... At the least...

Well,No, because we would see time travelers all over the place right now. Some claim that if you go back in time, you may go into an alternate reality, and that's why we don't see time travelers now. But think about that logic... If we go into another reality, then THOSE people are experiencing time travelers popping into their universe... why aren't we? Shouldn't people from other "realities" be coming back in time and somehow ending up in our universe? Unless you want to be arrogant and say we are the "Default" universe for lack of a better term.

Time is really just a result of perception, it doesn't exist independently
I say limited to the past because in theory the future doesn’t exist yet.
Its funny that that proves if you go forward in time then go back then go forward agene the 2nd time you go forward would be different from the first time you went.
 even if there were some way to travel back and forward through time, wouldn't the person traveling age with the time?
ex: travel backwards in time, get younger, travel forward, older

Think about it...if you went back in time and killed you mother and father,there would be no one to kill them because you don't exist,but if there not dead,there would be someone to kill them.
This could be because the past isn't your past,your in a differnt(SP?) reality.
It is practily the only way to end the pardox if you killed your elders before you were born.
But if you got younger you would not exist to kill your elders.(this pardox hurts my head)
(reason we don't see time travelers: time traveling only effects the traveler)

You cant go back in time and change the past.If you went into the past,you wouldn't be able to touch anything in present time then.What happens in that time period stays the same.If you go back 20 years in the past,you'll be the same from a different dimension(wormholes,I think.)
What you have to realize is that time and space do not parallel each other, the faster you travel the slower your "time" is, so a person who's doing lightspeed has time differences from a person who's walking. So, if your spaceship left at the same time as another and you traveled through a wormhole instantly to a faraway place, your unit of time is basically stopped(your physical state does not change), while the other spaceship spent 20 years traveling and 20 years of time has went by. They key word here is traveling INSTANTLY, even at lightspeed time is still constant.

It is simple, it cant happen because, the future you would have went back in time and done the same thing.
"
Message 39 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Nov 29, 2006
Idk, thats confusing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes