Reply
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/24/2006
Offline
13860 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


JakRox wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


JakRox wrote:
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.


if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas


Yes but people from the future must have at one point gone to the past, and learned this, thus saying time is always happening, even within time time happens. So people from the past would teach their learnings, but people from the future had already learned these things creating a time paradox, ultimatly destroying all space, because obviously space will perish before time.


Actully,If some-one did time travel(thus creating a pardox),
and,tried to go back to the present,they would be traped in the unverse they created,thus ending the pardox in time traveling.(correct me if I am wrong)
Message 11 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2006
Offline
6897 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


77BeTa77 wrote:


JakRox wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


JakRox wrote:
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.


if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas


Yes but people from the future must have at one point gone to the past, and learned this, thus saying time is always happening, even within time time happens. So people from the past would teach their learnings, but people from the future had already learned these things creating a time paradox, ultimatly destroying all space, because obviously space will perish before time.


Actully,If some-one did time travel(thus creating a pardox),
and,tried to go back to the present,they would be traped in the unverse they created,thus ending the pardox in time traveling.(correct me if I am wrong)


you're entirley wrong, they cannot go back to the present no matter how hard they try, control time is immpoissble, manipulating it is different.
Message 12 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/27/2005
Offline
9122 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006
aw but that theory doesn't make BTF cool.
 
Deloreans rule.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 13 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/24/2006
Offline
13860 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


JakRox wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:


JakRox wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


JakRox wrote:
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.


if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas


Yes but people from the future must have at one point gone to the past, and learned this, thus saying time is always happening, even within time time happens. So people from the past would teach their learnings, but people from the future had already learned these things creating a time paradox, ultimatly destroying all space, because obviously space will perish before time.


Actully,If some-one did time travel(thus creating a pardox),
and,tried to go back to the present,they would be traped in the unverse they created,thus ending the pardox in time traveling.(correct me if I am wrong)


you're entirley wrong, they cannot go back to the present no matter how hard they try, control time is immpoissble, manipulating it is different.



I said tried,not did.
Message 14 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2006
Offline
6897 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


77BeTa77 wrote:


JakRox wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:


JakRox wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


JakRox wrote:
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.


if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas


Yes but people from the future must have at one point gone to the past, and learned this, thus saying time is always happening, even within time time happens. So people from the past would teach their learnings, but people from the future had already learned these things creating a time paradox, ultimatly destroying all space, because obviously space will perish before time.


Actully,If some-one did time travel(thus creating a pardox),
and,tried to go back to the present,they would be traped in the unverse they created,thus ending the pardox in time traveling.(correct me if I am wrong)


you're entirley wrong, they cannot go back to the present no matter how hard they try, control time is immpoissble, manipulating it is different.



I said tried,not did.


well it doesn't matter then, nothing would happen, they'd be stuck in the future.
Message 15 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


JakRox wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


JakRox wrote:
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.


if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas


Yes but people from the future must have at one point gone to the past, and learned this, thus saying time is always happening, even within time time happens. So people from the past would teach their learnings, but people from the future had already learned these things creating a time paradox, ultimatly destroying all space, because obviously space will perish before time.


even after space is dead time is not time is not physical time is not matter time is....mental

��� user.

Message 16 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/15/2006
Offline
957 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


JakRox wrote:


Special_Ops wrote:
it is completely impossible


Not completly, we cannot do it, becacuse time travel only works forwards, you can't go backwards. The closest thing to time travel right now is Cryogenics. If we could move at the speed of light, space time would slow down around you, thus creating the illusion that no time had passed,Time slowing down is the theroy of realitvity, but it's obviously flawed.



Didn't you and I already have this discussion a while back, JakRox? Haha.
 
Anyway, you would need an incredible amount of energy to even start to think about time traveling (apporoxomitly the energy from 1 billion of our suns relased over their entire lifetime). You would also need to (as stated) travel at the speed of light.
 
Unless of course, you made a giant carousel type thing, about the size of the sun, and spun it as fast as the earth was ratating on it's axis while standing non the very outside edge , you could achievv time travel.
 
BTW, you would most likely go FOWARD in time, because traveling at the speed of light is going so far in such a short amount of time. You could be going at the speed of light for a mere few seconds and possibly travel 100 years into the future.
 
Parallel universes are another story, but I'm not even going to get started on those.....
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters Online ID: SweetH2O
Playstation 3 Username: SweetH2O
Anxiously awaiting the release of 'Tools of Destruction'.
98% of teenagers have been around alcohol or drinkin before, but put this in your profile if you like bagels.
Message 17 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006
If you knew a little about theoretical physics, you would know that traveling at the speed of light is impossible. Even if we had the technology, it would not work. Only objects with the same substance as light can do that. But there is nothing like that, hence lightspeed travel is impossible.
Message 18 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/24/2006
Offline
13860 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


JakRox wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:


JakRox wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:


JakRox wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


JakRox wrote:
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.


if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas


Yes but people from the future must have at one point gone to the past, and learned this, thus saying time is always happening, even within time time happens. So people from the past would teach their learnings, but people from the future had already learned these things creating a time paradox, ultimatly destroying all space, because obviously space will perish before time.


Actully,If some-one did time travel(thus creating a pardox),
and,tried to go back to the present,they would be traped in the unverse they created,thus ending the pardox in time traveling.(correct me if I am wrong)


you're entirley wrong, they cannot go back to the present no matter how hard they try, control time is immpoissble, manipulating it is different.



I said tried,not did.


well it doesn't matter then, nothing would happen, they'd be stuck in the future.


Try the past,if it was possible,it would put creating universes back on the table.
If a new universe was created each time they time traveled,nothing would happen to non-time travelers.
(new universe ends the pardox)
Message 19 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/15/2006
Offline
957 posts
 

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006


eman94 wrote:
If you knew a little about theoretical physics, you would know that traveling at the speed of light is impossible. Even if we had the technology, it would not work. Only objects with the same substance as light can do that. But there is nothing like that, hence lightspeed travel is impossible.


Did i say it WAS possible? I said 'in theory'.
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters Online ID: SweetH2O
Playstation 3 Username: SweetH2O
Anxiously awaiting the release of 'Tools of Destruction'.
98% of teenagers have been around alcohol or drinkin before, but put this in your profile if you like bagels.
Message 20 of 53 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes