Nov 28 2006
By: Oblivion77 Umbrella Scientist 13860 posts

Time traveling.

52 replies 1 views Edited Nov 28, 2006
What would happen if some one time traveled?
This is the question that has been asked countless times,now, hope-fully, a  true answer has come.
Well, to time travel in the first place,one would have to rip a worm hole some-where and go faster than the speed of light.
You would end up in the past most likely,now,if you tried to kill you elders and,they did die,you would not disappear.Why?Because the "past" would not actually be your past,any-more.
If you did go to the past, you would have created another universe,one with you,one with out.
if any-one has a theory or a question,please post.
Message 1 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Re: Time traveling.

Nov 28, 2006
I dont like to think about it. It hurts my head
Message 2 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Nov 28, 2006
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.
Message 3 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Nov 28, 2006

JakRox wrote:
If time traveling existed, it would warp reality, and the world would evolve at an incredible pace, sending the world into an advanced state, we'd already have space colonys and more.

if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas

��� user.

Message 4 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Nov 28, 2006
there was a thread that was pretty much exactly the same....

search

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 5 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Nov 28, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

JakRox wrote:

if your theory is true it would infinitley be advancing and coud change at a rate of no faster than .00 secondsbecaue people from different eras would come into time with different inventions and ideas

Yes but people from the future must have at one point gone to the past, and learned this, thus saying time is always happening, even within time time happens. So people from the past would teach their learnings, but people from the future had already learned these things creating a time paradox, ultimatly destroying all space, because obviously space will perish before time.
Message 6 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2881 posts

Nov 28, 2006
it is completely impossible
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 7 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3285 posts

Nov 28, 2006
It's not possible, accept your life.

>>My threads are serious, my humor is not....
Owner of a Macbook Pro: PSP: PS3:
Message 8 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Nov 28, 2006

Special_Ops wrote:
it is completely impossible

Not completly, we cannot do it, becacuse time travel only works forwards, you can't go backwards. The closest thing to time travel right now is Cryogenics. If we could move at the speed of light, space time would slow down around you, thus creating the illusion that no time had passed,Time slowing down is the theroy of realitvity, but it's obviously flawed.
Message 9 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2352 posts

Nov 28, 2006
Of coarse it's possible. With every new second you are going into the future. Now if only we could find a way to speed it up. Or reverse it.....

I think its possible.
Message 10 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes