Survivor
2125 posts

Re: Those teachers who think the universe revolves around their class

Aug 21, 2013

renatabls wrote:

I hate teachers who throw things at students.

My science teacher back in year 7 accidentaly hit me with a rubber egg when he was aiming for the wall. Seeing as it was an accident, he had to write a note of apology in my journal.

Message 21 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Aug 21, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

It's also annoying how it only takes a couple of misbehaved students for the teacher to punish everyone. Yeah, that's fair.

That is an effective form of punishment, you should punish those 2 kids later for making you suffer Smiley Tongue

PS  Do NOT join the military if you don't like being punished for others errors........

I can see how this would be correct...for the military. One person's mistake in combat could cost the lives of others. However it's not like that in school and probably shouldn't be a punish method.

Message 22 of 25 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Oh, so art teachers?
Platinum Trophies: Saints Row: The Third, Assassins Creed II, Sleeping Dogs
What I'm working on: Metro Last Light
Message 23 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

Some teachers are inconsiderate! They give out too much work without realizing that the students might have a lot of work from the other classes. 

Just wait until you get into the real world.  It's just as bad, if not worse.  If you work in any type of industry where you are doing work for a client, that client doesn't care one iota if you have a bunch of deadlines or deliverables for other teams within the client, or other clients.  They just want their outputs from you regardless of how many late nights you are required to work.

There is no such thing as "Oh, you have a lot of work you're doing for another team?  Okay, you don't need to get this deliverable out to us today."  

Part of the "learning experience" in school is learning how to prioritize your tasks and understand that your personal life may need to take a back seat to the work you need to do.  It's just the way it is sadly.

Message 24 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Aug 21, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
What about a teacher that gives you one minute to answer a 24 question quiz? Yeah, that happened. Yesterday.

I suppose everyone failed it >_>

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 25 of 25 (43 Views)
0 Likes