Highlighted
Jun 24 2013
By: TheSpiralMatrix Hekseville Citizen 365 posts

This shocked me a little

[ Edited ]
8 replies 200 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

http://playeressence.com/microsoft-and-sony-are-closer-to-going-third-party-than-nintendo-lets-get-t...

Been so caught up in thinking about Sony and Microsoft that I just wrote Nintendo off as being irrelevant seems I was being naive.

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 1 of 9 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: This shocked me a little

Jun 24, 2013

meh, thats a lot to read about a company that will never go away because of its past, has remined because of its legacy, and will always be there because of its price-point and target decline. 

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 9 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

meh, thats a lot to read about a company that will never go away because of its past, has remined because of its legacy, and will always be there because of its price-point and target decline. 

In quick summary. Nintendo still makes profit while Sony and MS Lose Billions on gaming.

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 3 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Jun 24, 2013

TheSpiralMatrix wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

In quick summary. Nintendo still makes profit while Sony and MS Lose Billions on gaming.

Nintendo only makes games and Game consoles. Gaming consoles and game software at Sony and Microsoft make up a very small portion of their overall business.

And i dont know exactly where you get your information but Sony's posting for FY 2012 back in March states that the company on the whole returned to profitability with a year end profit of $458 million, with the gaming division making up $18 million of net profit. Not impressive numbers, But nowhere close to the claim of "Lose Billions on gaming".

Message 4 of 9 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I felt my brain cells slowly dying while reading (most of) this thread.
Message 5 of 9 (116 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Jun 24, 2013

TheSpiralMatrix wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

when youre selling 10 year old tech for the same price as current tech of course youre going to make a lot of profit.

Message 6 of 9 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jun 24, 2013

johngie wrote:

Now no one will know why.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 7 of 9 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 24, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

johngie wrote:

Now no one will know why.

Wow you're right. The mods really love deleting his posts, huh?

Well, good on 'em.

Message 8 of 9 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I don't understand why they deleted my post about the article being old I think that was overkill
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 9 of 9 (59 Views)
0 Likes