Oct 26 2003
By: Rafedx Ghost of Sparta 15169 posts

This just came to me...

38 replies 4 views Edited Oct 26, 2003

In a few years when some of us are gone will you remember some people?

I know I wont be here in a few years, Ill be gone I know that....Ill still try to pop in now and then but it wont be as much as I am now.

But what im saying is will there be some members that you will always remember when they are gone? Let it be because of work like me (Military could be a war could die I dont know.) or just because they didnt want to be here anymore?

Will there be some members that have touched you in some way? made your life that much easier? Or are we all to be forgotten?

Message 1 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8336 posts

Re: This just came to me...

Oct 26, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

I know I wont be here in a few years, Ill be gone I know that....Ill still try to pop in now and then but it wont be as much as I am now.

But what im saying is will there be some members that you will always remember when they are gone? Let it be because of work like me (Military could be a war could die I dont know.) or just because they didnt want to be here anymore?

Will there be some members that have touched you in some way? made your life that much easier? Or are we all to be forgotten?

Yes I will be able to remember lots of members..Well lets just say I have something with there names on it...I will never forget anyone on here and I see that there are some members M.I.A like T.P.M
Message 2 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9295 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

ill probably remember all the ppl i pm ,and  all the veterans
Message 3 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Oct 26, 2003
A one member that remembers has was India_Boy. India_Boy is touching my heart in years.

Message Edited by Willior47 on 10-26-2003 01:07 AM

Message 4 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

I'm sure that some members will be more memorable than others, but it can't be expected that all of us will remain here forever. I'll say this, though... those that make an impression on me will be remembered. Those who don't, won't.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 5 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6007 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,Dymr3 wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

ill probably remember all the ppl i pm ,and  all the veterans

For me, I might remember a handful of members here or if someone tries to remind me of a poster who used to post here, but realistically I doubt I will remember most of your handles especially if you do not post a few times or stop posting all together.
Message 6 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15951 posts

Oct 26, 2003
If you mean:

Will you remember a member when you're not online anymore and don't visit? Or do you mean, will you remember a member that used to be online (when you are still online).

Using my first one, I won't care about anyone here except for maybe Sven, when I don't visit here anymore.

And for my second one, I already remember many members that don't go here anymore from a couple years ago...
Oh, and just to let you know, this isn't part of my sig.

www.GarCard.com

PlayStation Network ID & Xbox Live Gamercard: Garconis
Message 7 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Oct 26, 2003
yeah, there's ppl I've come across that have been pretty fun to talk to. Late at night when I'm doing my homework, it's always fun to drop in and post with Garconis, Faust, Deathvayne, Gringita, Quadrupus and oh so many others!! I guess u could say they help make doing my homework not such a drag and that makes my life a whole lot better!
You got to be all mine, all mine
Foxy Lady!!!
Message 8 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

There are some board members that I would remember when that time comes. Some would be remember because their good friendship, others just because of how annoying they were/are. As right now I cant see me without expending time on the boards so that time is not near yet.
7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 9 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8336 posts

Oct 26, 2003
A cup of  for eveyone and let make a  for everyone on the board....Friendship and the ps2
Message 10 of 39 (4 Views)
0 Likes