Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15344 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Charbie wrote:
why would we say something bad about nintendo? what does that have to do with you bashing on playstation?

Probly because the OP knows what he is doing, trying to start something, his user name says Nintendo is his Life, so it doesn't sound like he is a big fan of Playstation, expecially  since the topic title says he dislikes playstation. So he just created an account on here to start trouble, which is why I am guessing he would make that comment about Nintendo, since the OP seems to be a huge supporter. Of course as you said why would we say anything bad about Nintendo, we are not childish that we would lash out at another company because the OP is a supporter.


You don't have any arguments against Nintendo which is why you're saying nothing.

When will Jersey Shore be released for Playstation 3? bwahahahha game of the year


False. You, sir, are incapable of levying a proper argument against a position adverse to your own. Let me teach you. If Person W says to Person X, "I don't like apples because they have cores," does Person W respond, "Well I don't like oranges because they have rinds;" both arguments make no sense and are completely unrelated to eachother. Please tell me how that makes any sense. Leave.


Hating apples because they have cores is a perfect legitimate statement. The fact that you utter disgust towards a different belief is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech. Person W has every right to hate apples for any legitimate reasons. Person X is wrong in liking something that serves no purpose (Read: Playstation)


Finally. First off disliking the content of an apple, independent of the core, because of the presence of a core is absurd. Same as disliking Playstation in its entirety due to The Tester, which you mistakenly branded as a Jersey Shore type reality TV show; it is not. I'm not going to touch the free speech part because contrary to popular belief the internet, and by extension this forum, is not a part of America. You do not have rights here. And merely expressing disdain for someone due to their opinions is something I have never done and will never do. Person X is not wrong as there is no definite wrong when it comes to opinions. And you shouldn't care what Person W, X, Y, or Z likes or hates. I like Playstation, you like Nintendo. I don't care what you like and you can waste all your energy with your, "utter disgust towards a different belief [which] is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech." Your words not mine, and they still make no sense.


I have rights on this forum. The Internet is an American invention and these forums are the American Playstation forums (notice to sub folder "us" in the url). Federal laws are enforced on the Internet within these websites thus basic human rights to exist and I have every right to express myself.

The core of the apple is exactly what it is. The apple in its entirety stems from its core. It is what the apple is based on, it is the root to everything the apple is. Similarly Jersey Shore is a mundane core within the Playstation and one should only gaze upon the eyes of another human being to see said person's soul, the same way you examine to root to conclude the true nature of Playstation.


As I said, I'm not going to touch that "Al Gore invented the internets" and "my freedoms" thing because it is false.

 

Is the apple, in and of itself, the core? Or is the apple the sum of all it's parts, not just the core but the peel, the seeds, the stem, and the flesh. Can you reasonably reduce the apple to a single component and still call it an apple or say that this is the essence of an apple? And then once you have reduced said apple to it's core can you say, "I don't like apples," or should you say, "I don't like apple cores," because there are other parts. Can you say you don't like Playstation, while reducing Playstation to a single faculty of itself? It's like saying I don't like Apple, the corporation, because of a particular farting app on the App Store. You don't dislike Playstation. You dislike the Tester.


Boxxy is a Nintendo fan.


I can't tell if this is an ad hominem or transference. Well I'm done here. As I said before. I simply don't care

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 41 of 51 (191 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013
This thread is ironic.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 42 of 51 (190 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2702 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

Is someone really bragging about the Nintendo DS? Smiley LOL  What are we, 8 year old girls here?  Who plays handhelds? lol  "I can't wait for E3!  I hope nintendo announces a new pokemon game!" lol.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 43 of 51 (172 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

Lol..why wasnt this locked by now...its a troll thread...c'mon mods, I know you're out there.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 44 of 51 (156 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
38856 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 21, 2013

I can see what you mean and i guess if thats a reason for you to hate playstation then whatever.


Message 45 of 51 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
819 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 21, 2013
Pleeeeeaaaassseee! You ain't no nintendo fan. How many club nintendo coins do you have? At least try harder... make a nintendo Sig like this one here. Now go...create another alt...this time make it Xbox4Life and start over.
Message 46 of 51 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 21, 2013

I know a lot of people loved the Tester and were sad when it ended.

 

It gave regular gamers a dream job to work in the industry starting as a game tester.

 

Why anyone would hate that regardless of what console it is on is pretty ignorant if you ask me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 51 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 21, 2013

How did this thread manage to stay open? Also the OP is most definitely a troll.

Message 48 of 51 (105 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/27/2003
Offline
17401 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 21, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2pwZYonik

 

What is next? Is Playstation going to sponsor Jersey Shore? bwahahahah


u mad bro?

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 49 of 51 (89 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/22/2008
Offline
926 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 21, 2013
I just think it's hilarious at how hard he was trying to troll the forum, and how good a job the community here WAS doing in not feeding the troll. Sadly, some folks did feed him and he got what he wanted.

Although this might feed the troll (or cause him to post further false myths and make him look even more lacking in intelligence), I do want to touch on the "Freedom of Speech' thing.

The first amendment of the United States Constitution states, verbatim: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

With regards to freedom of speech, it means that the government can not enact a LAW prohibiting people from speaking what they want, as long as that speech does not incite panic, or put people in a situation of potential bodily harm. (E.g. you are NOT allowed to yetll "FIRE" in a crowded room as an example).

The First Amendment does not, and never has, provided protection of "free speech" in the context of a private setting. (Again, aside from outlawing statements that are intended to invoke fear and panic). This forum, is a PRIVATE forum. You must sign up and have a username and account in order to post here. Upon signing up, you agreed to a terms of service which outlined what you are, and are not, allowed to do while you are on these privately owned forums. (The forums are NOT owned by the US Government. They are owned by the Sony corporation, and therefore when you are posting here you must abide by their rules).

It is analogous to being invited into someone's home, where they have every right to throw you out of your home at any time for doing anything they deem inappropriate.

TL;DR - This forum is NOT a government run, public setting and therefore you have zero protection under the first amendment with regards to Freedom of Speech.
Message 50 of 51 (77 Views)