Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/20/2013
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Aren't you going to say something bad about Nintendo?

Come on, you know you want to.


Wii U.

enough said.


What's that? Is Sega going to release an exclusive Sonic game for the Wii U called Sonic: Lost World?

Oh yeah, they are.


people still care about Sonic?


I guess Playstation completely killed the Sonic series with their Sonic 06.

Message 31 of 51 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Offline
3317 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Aren't you going to say something bad about Nintendo?

Come on, you know you want to.


Wii U.

enough said.


What's that? Is Sega going to release an exclusive Sonic game for the Wii U called Sonic: Lost World?

Oh yeah, they are.


 That's one good thing about it, but like many other Wii U games, it won't be released in a while, making the Wii U bad for now.


As if the PS3 had a much better launch.


PS3 had Resistance, Genji 2, Untold Legends 3, and Ridge Racer 7. Wii U had ZombiU, Nintendo Land, Old Super Rehash Bros. U, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (the latter was later ported to PS3 and 360). Whether the U or the PS3 had the worse launch is debatable.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 32 of 51 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Offline
3317 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Aren't you going to say something bad about Nintendo?

Come on, you know you want to.


Wii U.

enough said.


What's that? Is Sega going to release an exclusive Sonic game for the Wii U called Sonic: Lost World?

Oh yeah, they are.


people still care about Sonic?


I do. I took a hiatus after Sonic 06, then jumped back on the bandwagon when Colors and Generations (both good games in my opinion) were released.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 33 of 51 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10395 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

Pointless thread is pointless.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 34 of 51 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34135 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Aren't you going to say something bad about Nintendo?

Come on, you know you want to.


Wii U.

enough said.


What's that? Is Sega going to release an exclusive Sonic game for the Wii U called Sonic: Lost World?

Oh yeah, they are.


people still care about Sonic?


I guess Playstation completely killed the Sonic series with their Sonic 06.


Sega made that, so i guess they killed Sonic. and it was also for the 360 sooo


Message 35 of 51 (117 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15342 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Charbie wrote:
why would we say something bad about nintendo? what does that have to do with you bashing on playstation?

Probly because the OP knows what he is doing, trying to start something, his user name says Nintendo is his Life, so it doesn't sound like he is a big fan of Playstation, expecially  since the topic title says he dislikes playstation. So he just created an account on here to start trouble, which is why I am guessing he would make that comment about Nintendo, since the OP seems to be a huge supporter. Of course as you said why would we say anything bad about Nintendo, we are not childish that we would lash out at another company because the OP is a supporter.


You don't have any arguments against Nintendo which is why you're saying nothing.

When will Jersey Shore be released for Playstation 3? bwahahahha game of the year


False. You, sir, are incapable of levying a proper argument against a position adverse to your own. Let me teach you. If Person W says to Person X, "I don't like apples because they have cores," does Person W respond, "Well I don't like oranges because they have rinds;" both arguments make no sense and are completely unrelated to eachother. Please tell me how that makes any sense. Leave.


Hating apples because they have cores is a perfect legitimate statement. The fact that you utter disgust towards a different belief is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech. Person W has every right to hate apples for any legitimate reasons. Person X is wrong in liking something that serves no purpose (Read: Playstation)


Finally. First off disliking the content of an apple, independent of the core, because of the presence of a core is absurd. Same as disliking Playstation in its entirety due to The Tester, which you mistakenly branded as a Jersey Shore type reality TV show; it is not. I'm not going to touch the free speech part because contrary to popular belief the internet, and by extension this forum, is not a part of America. You do not have rights here. And merely expressing disdain for someone due to their opinions is something I have never done and will never do. Person X is not wrong as there is no definite wrong when it comes to opinions. And you shouldn't care what Person W, X, Y, or Z likes or hates. I like Playstation, you like Nintendo. I don't care what you like and you can waste all your energy with your, "utter disgust towards a different belief [which] is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech." Your words not mine, and they still make no sense.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 36 of 51 (115 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Offline
3317 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Pointless thread is pointless.


What's the point of this Nintendo fanboy being on the official PlayStation forum? Nothing. If I were like him, I would not bother coming here.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 37 of 51 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/20/2013
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Charbie wrote:
why would we say something bad about nintendo? what does that have to do with you bashing on playstation?

Probly because the OP knows what he is doing, trying to start something, his user name says Nintendo is his Life, so it doesn't sound like he is a big fan of Playstation, expecially  since the topic title says he dislikes playstation. So he just created an account on here to start trouble, which is why I am guessing he would make that comment about Nintendo, since the OP seems to be a huge supporter. Of course as you said why would we say anything bad about Nintendo, we are not childish that we would lash out at another company because the OP is a supporter.


You don't have any arguments against Nintendo which is why you're saying nothing.

When will Jersey Shore be released for Playstation 3? bwahahahha game of the year


False. You, sir, are incapable of levying a proper argument against a position adverse to your own. Let me teach you. If Person W says to Person X, "I don't like apples because they have cores," does Person W respond, "Well I don't like oranges because they have rinds;" both arguments make no sense and are completely unrelated to eachother. Please tell me how that makes any sense. Leave.


Hating apples because they have cores is a perfect legitimate statement. The fact that you utter disgust towards a different belief is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech. Person W has every right to hate apples for any legitimate reasons. Person X is wrong in liking something that serves no purpose (Read: Playstation)


Finally. First off disliking the content of an apple, independent of the core, because of the presence of a core is absurd. Same as disliking Playstation in its entirety due to The Tester, which you mistakenly branded as a Jersey Shore type reality TV show; it is not. I'm not going to touch the free speech part because contrary to popular belief the internet, and by extension this forum, is not a part of America. You do not have rights here. And merely expressing disdain for someone due to their opinions is something I have never done and will never do. Person X is not wrong as there is no definite wrong when it comes to opinions. And you shouldn't care what Person W, X, Y, or Z likes or hates. I like Playstation, you like Nintendo. I don't care what you like and you can waste all your energy with your, "utter disgust towards a different belief [which] is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech." Your words not mine, and they still make no sense.


I have rights on this forum. The Internet is an American invention and these forums are the American Playstation forums (notice to sub folder "us" in the url). Federal laws are enforced on the Internet within these websites thus basic human rights to exist and I have every right to express myself.

The core of the apple is exactly what it is. The apple in its entirety stems from its core. It is what the apple is based on, it is the root to everything the apple is. Similarly Jersey Shore is a mundane core within the Playstation and one should only gaze upon the eyes of another human being to see said person's soul, the same way you examine to root to conclude the true nature of Playstation.

Message 38 of 51 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15342 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Charbie wrote:
why would we say something bad about nintendo? what does that have to do with you bashing on playstation?

Probly because the OP knows what he is doing, trying to start something, his user name says Nintendo is his Life, so it doesn't sound like he is a big fan of Playstation, expecially  since the topic title says he dislikes playstation. So he just created an account on here to start trouble, which is why I am guessing he would make that comment about Nintendo, since the OP seems to be a huge supporter. Of course as you said why would we say anything bad about Nintendo, we are not childish that we would lash out at another company because the OP is a supporter.


You don't have any arguments against Nintendo which is why you're saying nothing.

When will Jersey Shore be released for Playstation 3? bwahahahha game of the year


False. You, sir, are incapable of levying a proper argument against a position adverse to your own. Let me teach you. If Person W says to Person X, "I don't like apples because they have cores," does Person W respond, "Well I don't like oranges because they have rinds;" both arguments make no sense and are completely unrelated to eachother. Please tell me how that makes any sense. Leave.


Hating apples because they have cores is a perfect legitimate statement. The fact that you utter disgust towards a different belief is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech. Person W has every right to hate apples for any legitimate reasons. Person X is wrong in liking something that serves no purpose (Read: Playstation)


Finally. First off disliking the content of an apple, independent of the core, because of the presence of a core is absurd. Same as disliking Playstation in its entirety due to The Tester, which you mistakenly branded as a Jersey Shore type reality TV show; it is not. I'm not going to touch the free speech part because contrary to popular belief the internet, and by extension this forum, is not a part of America. You do not have rights here. And merely expressing disdain for someone due to their opinions is something I have never done and will never do. Person X is not wrong as there is no definite wrong when it comes to opinions. And you shouldn't care what Person W, X, Y, or Z likes or hates. I like Playstation, you like Nintendo. I don't care what you like and you can waste all your energy with your, "utter disgust towards a different belief [which] is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech." Your words not mine, and they still make no sense.


I have rights on this forum. The Internet is an American invention and these forums are the American Playstation forums (notice to sub folder "us" in the url). Federal laws are enforced on the Internet within these websites thus basic human rights to exist and I have every right to express myself.

The core of the apple is exactly what it is. The apple in its entirety stems from its core. It is what the apple is based on, it is the root to everything the apple is. Similarly Jersey Shore is a mundane core within the Playstation and one should only gaze upon the eyes of another human being to see said person's soul, the same way you examine to root to conclude the true nature of Playstation.


As I said, I'm not going to touch that "Al Gore invented the internets" and "my freedoms" thing because it is false.

 

Is the apple, in and of itself, the core? Or is the apple the sum of all it's parts, not just the core but the peel, the seeds, the stem, and the flesh. Can you reasonably reduce the apple to a single component and still call it an apple or say that this is the essence of an apple? And then once you have reduced said apple to it's core can you say, "I don't like apples," or should you say, "I don't like apple cores," because there are other parts. Can you say you don't like Playstation, while reducing Playstation to a single faculty of itself? It's like saying I don't like Apple, the corporation, because of a particular farting app on the App Store. You don't dislike Playstation. You dislike the Tester.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 39 of 51 (88 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/20/2013
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Charbie wrote:
why would we say something bad about nintendo? what does that have to do with you bashing on playstation?

Probly because the OP knows what he is doing, trying to start something, his user name says Nintendo is his Life, so it doesn't sound like he is a big fan of Playstation, expecially  since the topic title says he dislikes playstation. So he just created an account on here to start trouble, which is why I am guessing he would make that comment about Nintendo, since the OP seems to be a huge supporter. Of course as you said why would we say anything bad about Nintendo, we are not childish that we would lash out at another company because the OP is a supporter.


You don't have any arguments against Nintendo which is why you're saying nothing.

When will Jersey Shore be released for Playstation 3? bwahahahha game of the year


False. You, sir, are incapable of levying a proper argument against a position adverse to your own. Let me teach you. If Person W says to Person X, "I don't like apples because they have cores," does Person W respond, "Well I don't like oranges because they have rinds;" both arguments make no sense and are completely unrelated to eachother. Please tell me how that makes any sense. Leave.


Hating apples because they have cores is a perfect legitimate statement. The fact that you utter disgust towards a different belief is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech. Person W has every right to hate apples for any legitimate reasons. Person X is wrong in liking something that serves no purpose (Read: Playstation)


Finally. First off disliking the content of an apple, independent of the core, because of the presence of a core is absurd. Same as disliking Playstation in its entirety due to The Tester, which you mistakenly branded as a Jersey Shore type reality TV show; it is not. I'm not going to touch the free speech part because contrary to popular belief the internet, and by extension this forum, is not a part of America. You do not have rights here. And merely expressing disdain for someone due to their opinions is something I have never done and will never do. Person X is not wrong as there is no definite wrong when it comes to opinions. And you shouldn't care what Person W, X, Y, or Z likes or hates. I like Playstation, you like Nintendo. I don't care what you like and you can waste all your energy with your, "utter disgust towards a different belief [which] is in direct contradiction with freedom of speech." Your words not mine, and they still make no sense.


I have rights on this forum. The Internet is an American invention and these forums are the American Playstation forums (notice to sub folder "us" in the url). Federal laws are enforced on the Internet within these websites thus basic human rights to exist and I have every right to express myself.

The core of the apple is exactly what it is. The apple in its entirety stems from its core. It is what the apple is based on, it is the root to everything the apple is. Similarly Jersey Shore is a mundane core within the Playstation and one should only gaze upon the eyes of another human being to see said person's soul, the same way you examine to root to conclude the true nature of Playstation.


As I said, I'm not going to touch that "Al Gore invented the internets" and "my freedoms" thing because it is false.

 

Is the apple, in and of itself, the core? Or is the apple the sum of all it's parts, not just the core but the peel, the seeds, the stem, and the flesh. Can you reasonably reduce the apple to a single component and still call it an apple or say that this is the essence of an apple? And then once you have reduced said apple to it's core can you say, "I don't like apples," or should you say, "I don't like apple cores," because there are other parts. Can you say you don't like Playstation, while reducing Playstation to a single faculty of itself? It's like saying I don't like Apple, the corporation, because of a particular farting app on the App Store. You don't dislike Playstation. You dislike the Tester.


Boxxy is a Nintendo fan.

Message 40 of 51 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes