Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

Re: This is why I dislike Playstation

May 20, 2013
why would we say something bad about nintendo? what does that have to do with you bashing on playstation?
Photobucket
Message 11 of 51 (155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8677 posts

May 20, 2013

Charbie wrote:
why would we say something bad about nintendo? what does that have to do with you bashing on playstation?

Probly because the OP knows what he is doing, trying to start something, his user name says Nintendo is his Life, so it doesn't sound like he is a big fan of Playstation, expecially  since the topic title says he dislikes playstation. So he just created an account on here to start trouble, which is why I am guessing he would make that comment about Nintendo, since the OP seems to be a huge supporter. Of course as you said why would we say anything bad about Nintendo, we are not childish that we would lash out at another company because the OP is a supporter.

Message 12 of 51 (145 Views)
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

May 20, 2013
The poor kid is trying so hard to troll the forums here, but is not succeeding. Almost feel bad for him. Smiley Tongue
Message 13 of 51 (139 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1214 posts

May 20, 2013
Trolls feed off of arguments, it's how they survive. So please, don't feed the troll.
Message 14 of 51 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

May 20, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:

Charbie wrote:

Probly because the OP knows what he is doing, trying to start something, his user name says Nintendo is his Life, so it doesn't sound like he is a big fan of Playstation, expecially  since the topic title says he dislikes playstation. So he just created an account on here to start trouble, which is why I am guessing he would make that comment about Nintendo, since the OP seems to be a huge supporter. Of course as you said why would we say anything bad about Nintendo, we are not childish that we would lash out at another company because the OP is a supporter.

You don't have any arguments against Nintendo which is why you're saying nothing.

When will Jersey Shore be released for Playstation 3? bwahahahha game of the year

Message 15 of 51 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 20, 2013
Im sorry how old are you?
Message 16 of 51 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15221 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Charbie wrote:

You don't have any arguments against Nintendo which is why you're saying nothing.

When will Jersey Shore be released for Playstation 3? bwahahahha game of the year

False. You, sir, are incapable of levying a proper argument against a position adverse to your own. Let me teach you. If Person W says to Person X, "I don't like apples because they have cores," does Person W respond, "Well I don't like oranges because they have rinds;" both arguments make no sense and are completely unrelated to eachother. Please tell me how that makes any sense. Leave.

We've seen many, many children heal. We've seen midgets grow. I don't make this stuff up.

Fabulous!
Message 17 of 51 (96 Views)
Last Guardian
11271 posts

May 20, 2013
Hello, OP, you are obviously an alt so i'm not even going to argue with you, but now i ask, why in the holy mother of **bleep** do you create a thread like this in a Playstation forum? You should go home because apparently you're drunk. Anyway, don't feed the troll, guys. Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 51 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 20, 2013
"Sweet name OP," no one ever.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 19 of 51 (85 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8240 posts