Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Re: This is a new music board this is a rock and metal post only i hope you enjoy.Signed,Bloody.

Sep 16, 2011

This is to you my love! i love this guy and may he rest in peace but what he says he'd do anything for his girl cause shes his girl and he's her guy they own eachother just like you own my heart...And i love you...Im going to work on something a thread and idk yet what iam going to call it yet but i want everyone to relate on it...it'll be a while yet but its coming...soon,signed Bloody.

Message 70 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Re: This is a new music board this is a rock and metal post only i hope you enjoy.Signed,Bloody.

Sep 16, 2011

Im saving these videos for BloodRayne85 she says shes never listen to Stoned Temple Pilots hope you like them and enjoy...Have fun with the thread and say something about your videos may it be memories or etc.Thank you for liking this board and tell me your thoughts and etc make it positive.Thanks again signed BB

Message 71 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Sep 16, 2011

These songs are to my love of my life i love you and i miss you please talk to me  i want you and i need you im nothing without you i want everything with you i want to share my life with YOU be mine forever you have have my heart & i need your hand in this one i want to spend my life time  with you holding you in my arms telling you how much i love you and ill never let you go NEVER love isnt perfect and everyone has there ups and downs but true love always works out in the end i love you baby and these songs are for you... <3 <3 always yours forever...BB

Message 72 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Poison rocks i love them there one of my favorites to i love Black Sabath everything with Ozzy

Message 73 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Hero of the day rocks! I love Metalica too I love all things that ROCK!!!

Message 74 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Im happy you liked it how you doing today?And may i ask you post me up a special video suprise me.

Message 75 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Sep 16, 2011

When i was 9 me and my cousin created our own band was called Satans Angel's we was like a punk metal band i played the drums and the guitar and i sang with my cousin as a got older i started to write alot more and i still got some songs wrote and some with names of songs but no lyirics im a poet so i sit and write alot  when im alone im trying to write more cause she inspires me my LOVE i love her my lady <3 when we got older my cousin split up and it was just me so i started to write love songs but later i sold everything im going to buy another guitar though...

Message 76 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Sep 16, 2011

This one goes out to you BB - Another one of my favs! Enjoy

Message 77 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Awww i love Slaughter wish they would put out new songs i miss there music.

Message 78 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Sep 17, 2011

Me too. So many good old bands and yet you never hear about them any more. Its a real shame.

Message 79 of 119 (5 Views)
0 Likes