Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Re: This is a new music board this is a rock and metal post only i hope you enjoy.Signed,Bloody.

Sep 6, 2011

Message 10 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Re: This is a new music board this is a rock and metal post only i hope you enjoy.Signed,Bloody.

Sep 6, 2011

Message 11 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Sep 7, 2011

OMG! I love Bon Jovi! Good call BM! Rockin choice!

I LOVE hair metal!

And I'm dedicating this one to my friend BB! Good times are never too far away! Hang on to the good times & forget what others say   Here's my favorite song...

Message 12 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Sep 7, 2011

A classic Ryan Adams song here called "So Alive"

Message 13 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Sep 7, 2011

My favorite band and song

Message 14 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Sep 7, 2011

Message 15 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Sep 7, 2011

I got a couple of great songs, but I'm sorry that I can't post videos of them.

• Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones- Awesome song
  • Anything Bon Jovi, as mentioned earlier (You Give Love A Bad Name and Livin' On A Prayer especially)
  • I would say Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold (A7X), but it has a curse at the end of each chorus (3 chorus'), or Not Ready To Die, also by A7X
  • Anything Elena Siegman.  She is epic with her metal songs, but I don't prefer Paradoilia
  • One of my favorites: Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes; it's the same sound throughout most of it but it's good; I love the kazoo solo lol.
  • My alltime FAVORITE band: Evanescence.  Listen to Bring Me To Life, Lithium, My Immortal and Hello( Hello is a song about her 3 year old sister who died from an unknown cause which is very sad)
  • Then there's Fallout Boy's Thanks For The Memmories (thnx fr th mmrs)

I'm starting to like this thread a lot lol, and again, sorry that I couldn't post the videos.  There are too many to post anyway lol.  Sorry if I wrote too much.

Great ideas Bloody; keep them flowing!

Knowledge is power,
Ignorance is bliss,
Abstenence is control.
Don't go around trying to know and do everything.
Message 16 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Sep 7, 2011

I love AC/DC i remember when Bon  was the singer was of this band R.I.P i miss him. THUNDER!

Message 17 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Sep 7, 2011

Old school i love it Bon is this shiz nit lol

Message 18 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Sep 7, 2011

bloodybrains1983 wrote:

I love AC/DC i remember when Bon  was the singer was of this band R.I.P i miss him. THUNDER!

Bon, as is Bon Jovi?  He isn't dead; he's only 49 and still young.  He's still Livin' On A Prayer.

Knowledge is power,
Ignorance is bliss,
Abstenence is control.
Don't go around trying to know and do everything.
Message 19 of 119 (7 Views)
0 Likes