Shinra Executive
42129 posts

Re: Thinking about trading in my 360 for a PS3.

Apr 19, 2007

Stinky89 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the fact that he says he doesn't want to deal with it working sometimes and not working other times? EB/GameStop won't take that and I don't suggest putting it on eBay without some kind of warning showing that it does not work 100% of the time. I don't mean to repeat what I just posted a few minutes ago, but it seems everyone has looked past this part of the post to tell him which system is the best.

I noticed that part and really, if it's a problem that he's constantly dealing with, and still wants to get rid of the 360, it's best to call MS, get it exchanged and then sell it if he's still going to go that route.

Message 31 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Lt. Claybon wrote:

nick_da_foo wrote:

it was failstation not crapstation and ps3 has 1 good game, Motorstorm.

^
Above is a perfect example of how to get a thread locked.....keep it deep within so that you will know in the future what actually contributes to a thread.

And what brings absolutley nothing to a conversation

Yeah, please don't get my thread locked.
Chuf it out.
Message 32 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Apr 19, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the fact that he says he doesn't want to deal with it working sometimes and not working other times? EB/GameStop won't take that and I don't suggest putting it on eBay without some kind of warning showing that it does not work 100% of the time. I don't mean to repeat what I just posted a few minutes ago, but it seems everyone has looked past this part of the post to tell him which system is the best.

I noticed that part and really, if it's a problem that he's constantly dealing with, and still wants to get rid of the 360, it's best to call MS, get it exchanged and then sell it if he's still going to go that route.

well maybe he doesnt want to go to the struggle to call ms...and have everything processed....topic creator...i'll give you $350 lol...jk
Message 33 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Apr 19, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:

Well, a lot of times when I turn it on it won't work. So I leave it on for 5 or so mins, turn if off and then on again and it usually works.
Chuf it out.
Message 34 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8944 posts

Apr 19, 2007
For me i am leaning toward buying a xbox 360, but i know Sonys quality; Sonys quality in consoles is pretty good. All I hear about the 360 is hardware malfunctions and having to buy exspensive devices. This is making me think more carefully about buying a console, hearing people trade in their console.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 35 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Apr 19, 2007

disco_STU wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:

well maybe he doesnt want to go to the struggle to call ms...and have everything processed....topic creator...i'll give you $350 lol...jk

Yeah. I heard that when you send it in to Mircrosoft they just give you another system that somone else sent in.
Chuf it out.
Message 36 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Apr 19, 2007
You gotta do it. 
You have to buy a PS3

Oh and XBOX360?  Never heard of itInsert Smilies
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

png">

Message 37 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Trance__Kuja wrote:
You gotta do it. 
You have to buy a PS3

Oh and XBOX360?  Never heard of itInsert Smilies

Why?
Message 38 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8944 posts

Apr 19, 2007

PSUP wrote:
Bad idea,

The 360 is stable and it has a good library of games.

The PS3 is fairly new and none of the games really stand out.

It's your choice but that is my opinion.

Library....LIBRARY!!! Are you fricken kidding me? The Playstation 3 inherits the majority of games made for the PS1 and PS2. Can you say none of those games stand out?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 39 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Merc89 wrote:

PSUP wrote:
Bad idea,

The 360 is stable and it has a good library of games.

The PS3 is fairly new and none of the games really stand out.

It's your choice but that is my opinion.

Library....LIBRARY!!! Are you fricken kidding me? The Playstation 3 inherits the majority of games made for the PS1 and PS2. Can you say none of those games stand out?

Each system has a decent library and at the moment, the 360 has a bit better selection coming up than the PlayStation 3 in my opinion. The 360 is getting a lot of developer support as of late and many of these developers taking a chance on the console have seen great returns. The future is bright for both consoles. I personally suggest getting both. It will be worth it in the long run.
Message 40 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes