Fender Bender
3175 posts

Re: Thinking about trading in my 360 for a PS3.

Apr 19, 2007
Well, no matter where you sell it, you will probly get about 200-350 and the most or least.

Message 121 of 123 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6229 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:

Burned with desire wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:
o yea  2 words

halo 3

I dont see whats so good about Halo anyway's. I was playing Co-op mode with my brother and he kept falling asleep thanks to his medication and we never ended up passing Halo 2.Insert SmiliesInsert Smilies

I recon BLACK is easily the best shooter game.

oh yea xbox has halo graw a.nd now gow nintendo has mario zelda and metriod. sony has nothing

lol it must be years of being non Sony fan have done to you Only stupid can deny Sony has no games,they own the best games ever made. Thus, they suceedded with PS1 and PS2.

Don't mind that kid. The other night he made a thread claiming that the movie Pitch Black ripped off Gears of War.

wow first gears of war ripped of pitch black. also like sony using home to rip-off nintendos miis. so all in 1 ps3 is trash and you should keep your 360
Message 122 of 123 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9036 posts

Apr 19, 2007
I reccomend selling all your XBOX 360 stuff on eBay instead of stores like GameStop or EBGames. I've had a PLAYSTATION 3 since launch and it has never crapped out on me. It never overheats. It will soon bring amazing updates such as HOME, etc. Don't forget, online gaming is FREE and there is no lag. It's a great service and you don't have to buy a specific headset to chat. You can buy a $30 BlueTooth Headset which is cheaper, and better since it uses BlueTooth Technology.
Message 123 of 123 (3 Views)
0 Likes