I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Re: Thinking about trading in my 360 for a PS3.

Apr 19, 2007

Advent_cloud wrote:
o yea  2 words

halo 3

I dont see whats so good about Halo anyway's. I was playing Co-op mode with my brother and he kept falling asleep thanks to his medication and we never ended up passing Halo 2.Insert SmiliesInsert Smilies

I recon BLACK is easily the best shooter game.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

png">

Message 91 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Apr 19, 2007

RedDragoon wrote:

Glazed_Ham wrote:
That would get you enough for a PS3.. but I wouldn't do it.

I don't really wanna, but I am so very tired of hoping my 360 will work or not. Its bran new, and it still has the box and everything.

It's brand new and it doesn't work? Send it into microsoft to get it fixed... If it is new it should be under warranty. If you want a PS3 trade it in and get one why are you asking us.
Photobucket
Message 92 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Merc89 wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

Merc89 wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Merc89 wrote:

Library....LIBRARY!!! Are you fricken kidding me? The Playstation 3 inherits the majority of games made for the PS1 and PS2. Can you say none of those games stand out?

YES absolutely correct the PS3  has like a BILLION games.

No more than any other console.

How can you support that? The ps3 supports the majority of ps1 and ps2 games.

Those aren't PS3 games.

Yes, but they are games.

Yeah but people buy PS3's to play PS3 games not PS1 and 2 games. If you want to play PS1 buy a $10 PS1 system. Or buy a $50 PS2 system. Don't spend $600 to play PS1 and PS2 games that is psycho.
Photobucket
Message 93 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6229 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:
o yea  2 words

halo 3

I dont see whats so good about Halo anyway's. I was playing Co-op mode with my brother and he kept falling asleep thanks to his medication and we never ended up passing Halo 2.Insert SmiliesInsert Smilies

oh yea xbox has halo graw a.nd now gow nintendo has mario zelda and metriod. sony has nothing
Message 94 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Apr 19, 2007

LBC_DEMON wrote:

RedDragoon wrote:

Glazed_Ham wrote:

I don't really wanna, but I am so very tired of hoping my 360 will work or not. Its bran new, and it still has the box and everything.

It's brand new and it doesn't work? Send it into microsoft to get it fixed... If it is new it should be under warranty. If you want a PS3 trade it in and get one why are you asking us.

I just needed opinions is all....
Chuf it out.
Message 95 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Apr 19, 2007

RedDragoon wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

RedDragoon wrote:

Glazed_Ham wrote:

I just needed opinions is all....

What about my first question. If it is brand new why don't you send it in and get it fixed? It should be under warranty.
Photobucket
Message 96 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Advent_cloud wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:
o yea  2 words

halo 3

oh yea xbox has halo graw a.nd now gow nintendo has mario zelda and metriod. sony has nothing

really? god of war,socom, gt5, heavenly sword, ratchet and clank, jax and daxter,metal gear solid 4, stop being such a sony hater....

Message Edited by disco_STU on 04-19-2007 01:23 AM
Message 97 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Apr 19, 2007

disco_STU wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:
o yea  2 words

halo 3

really? god of war,socom, gt5, heavenly sword, ratchet and clank, jax and daxter,metal gear solid 4, stop being such a sony hater....

Your list is better now. After the horrible games that were Socom3 and Socom:CA there is no reason to list Socom there.

Photobucket
Message 98 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Apr 19, 2007

LBC_DEMON wrote:

disco_STU wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Advent_cloud wrote:
o yea  2 words

halo 3

Your list is better now. After the horrible games that were Socom3 and Socom:CA there is no reason to list Socom there.

lol well i really didnt like to play online that much...but socom 2 was freaking good.....also i forgot to add Resistance Fall of Men
Message 99 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Apr 19, 2007
I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

I'm not even excited for Mass Effect or Halo 3 anymore.

You know, I might as well just go ahead and do it. All the multiplatform titles I want seem to be better on the PS3 anyway plus there's plenty more exclusives I fancy too.
Message 100 of 123 (0 Views)
0 Likes