Jul 9, 2012

Videogameaddict2 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

audioinstaller wrote:

donutman46 wrote:
No colored names. I want Jive back.

then leave Smiley Wink

I think he's already gone.  Last post: 07-03 in this thread.

He will be back at some point. I can almost guarantee that. Smiley LOL

Pretty much, the dude will never leave. He'll be back to troll again, especially with me still here.

As long as I'm still here, he'll have a reason to keep coming back.

That is not why I believe that donutman46 will return to the PlayStation Community Forums. Smiley Indifferent

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 21 of 44 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5700 posts

Re: These forums suck.

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Videogameaddict2 wrote:

taker-77 wrote:

lol

There is just no pleasing some people.

Indeed, especially when it comes to a guy who can't make up his mind.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Jive-sucks/m-p/31013376/highlight/true#...

LMAO wow Dount... he got you really good there Smiley Very Happy

I wouldn't say this unless I knew you a little mate, but he got you realllllly good xD

Then again... its good your just trolling Smiley Wink

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 22 of 44 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24441 posts

Jul 9, 2012
is that the same donut that we kept banning on the old Lithium PSUG forums when deltan was still around? Smiley Tongue
G.Reaper from the old PS Underground forums
Message 23 of 44 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

That is not why I believe that donutman46 will return to the PlayStation Community Forums. Smiley Indifferent

I know, though it's one of the reasons he'd have to come back.

Xajen1 wrote:

Wow, look who has an ego. Should get that under control, man.

Meh. You know how donut is, one of his favorite things to do is to troll. I'm just one of his favorite toys to play with, no matter how much time passes.

Message 24 of 44 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Yeah I wanted the colored names too with the custom avis.

guess we have to wait and see... But I dont think this place sucks.

Give it a chance

Message 25 of 44 (262 Views)
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Jul 9, 2012

I_am_the_Reaper wrote:
is that the same donut that we kept banning on the old Lithium PSUG forums when deltan was still around? Smiley Tongue

Definitely.  For those of you who might have missed it, here he discusses how he got bant several times, and then admits to being a troll.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Jive-sucks/m-p/31013385#M3124313

I kept on looking through the thread to see what else he said and I found this post I made at the time.  I chuckled when I realized the implications.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Jive-sucks/m-p/31013387#M3124315

I was explaining to him the concept of "mod radar", and how people become so much of a problem that they stand out to the mods as constant troublemakers.  That takes some doing.  If only you guys knew the huge mountain of abuse reports we had to sift through every day back then.

You know, if it was a normal-tier spammer, they might get the occasional abuse report, and any of the 25 or so staff members we had would investigate.  So if Reaper took care of it yesterday, it wouldn't strike me that odd to deal with the problem today.  Two different people.  But if I'm seeing it every single day from the same user, or several times a day, it starts to make an impression.  And if I'm seeing it every day, odds are the other staff members have also seen it every day for a while.  Now all the staff has the same impression.

And here it is a year and a half later.  G Reaper and I both still remember him.  Talk about staying on the mod radar!

I find humor in this.

Message 26 of 44 (247 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1289 posts

Jul 10, 2012
I remember back in 2008 when I joined these forums they were great. There was a lot of activity on them, and I'm sure there was way more before that too. Then they started changing the forum adding back colored names and that was pretty good. Then they changed it to the previous design before this and I hated it. I stopped going onto these forums fo a very long time.

I think this is a step in the right direction. It still is not that great, but an improvement that will attract me to come here more often.
Message 27 of 44 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4330 posts

Jul 10, 2012
Shall we just discuss about this new forum and not about him?

I like this current forum (feels like the old times), but it was way too simple, having a blank background. I remember back in 2010 that I became very active just because of the design. Just keep this new forum like that way.

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 28 of 44 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13545 posts

Jul 10, 2012

Damirgt wrote:
I remember back in 2008 when I joined these forums they were great. There was a lot of activity on them, and I'm sure there was way more before that too. Then they started changing the forum adding back colored names and that was pretty good. Then they changed it to the previous design before this and I hated it. I stopped going onto these forums fo a very long time.

I think this is a step in the right direction. It still is not that great, but an improvement that will attract me to come here more often.

Colored names were awesome. My favorite ranks and their colors were Nemesis and Fanboy Hunter. It would be pretty cool if the different rank colors were to come back but not holding my breath on that..

Message 29 of 44 (200 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2111 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

Can we please get back on topic? I'd prefer not to report anyone for derailing.

Message 30 of 44 (185 Views)