Last Guardian
12621 posts

Re: There's terrorist threat in my city :O

Dec 12, 2006

Poopoopants wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Poopoopants wrote:
There was news of many reports of a bombing in the centre of my town on the Saturday before xmas. If anyone lives in Edinburgh UK, don't go into town on the saturday. Apparently some-one sent a letter to the parliment building with details of it and people are getting messages from unknown people to not go into town.

Scare factor..Watch nothing happen.

See, the thing is a terrorist would do it on a day it wasnt expected.

I see, mayb it's a bluff. People will think it's fine, and go to town.

I'm just giving random dates. Let's say a terrorist action was supposed to happen on 12/20... Everyone would get their shopping done and do whatever else they needed to do on 12/19. 12/19 would be a better day for the terrorist to attack.
Message 11 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2579 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

Poopoopants wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Poopoopants wrote:
There was news of many reports of a bombing in the centre of my town on the Saturday before xmas. If anyone lives in Edinburgh UK, don't go into town on the saturday. Apparently some-one sent a letter to the parliment building with details of it and people are getting messages from unknown people to not go into town.

Scare factor..Watch nothing happen.

See, the thing is a terrorist would do it on a day it wasnt expected.

I see, mayb it's a bluff. People will think it's fine, and go to town.

I'm just giving random dates. Let's say a terrorist action was supposed to happen on 12/20... Everyone would get their shopping done and do whatever else they needed to do on 12/19. 12/19 would be a better day for the terrorist to attack.

12/19, THAT'S MY B-DAY. Oh noes.

I can't find a link. It's fairly recet and hasnt been confirmed.
MICROSOFT SPY
Message 12 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2579 posts

Dec 12, 2006
One idea that it is here, not Glasgow, is that here in Edinburgh it is far nicer than any other place in South Scotland. There are many festivals like Hogmany, and lots of markets, shows and lots of other atrractions. More people will be here over xmas.

I sound like an advert
MICROSOFT SPY
Message 13 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Poopoopants wrote:

My gran and grandad live on Edinbrigh.
Thet told me about it, it's quite shocking news but now everyone's gonna go when they live in the USA or Canida.
Don't.Coz youre nowhere near the UK
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 14 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Dec 12, 2006
Just like everything they do, it is bully techniques.  Screw them, let them come and we can have our way with them from atop a perch with a .50 cal.
Message 15 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Re: Re: There's terrorist threat in my city :O

Dec 12, 2006
If your on an archipela go... lol we just shoot em out of the island... unfortunatly my president wont work with anti air or nuclear... im screwed.,. hope my president wont make mr. N korea mad =/
You're probably pissed I posted that, right?

Contribute to this and lets reach 10000000000000
Message 16 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes