Fender Bender
2709 posts

Re: The worst video game charaters

Aug 9, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

lydia1.jpg

Lydia from Skyrim. Worst companion ever! When traveling with her, I spent most of my time trying to keep her alive and trying to get around her road blocks. She is the reason behind many of my deaths in Skyrim. I swear she secretly works for the Dark Brotherhood... 

oh my god yes. i HATE her. she was the reason i debated on having anymore followers in skyrim. so annoying, had to reload saves because she seemed to die in one hit, never moved out of the way, i could go on.

Spoiler
i gave up on her when this happened. she somehow mysteriously died on me in alftand when doing the main quest. i don't know how, but we were fighting off falmer then i couldn't find her. a few rooms later, dead with no clothes. what did the falmer do to her i wonder?? hmm... but i just said **bleep** it and moved on by myself, screw reloading a save.

Message 51 of 61 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Aug 9, 2013

hey!!! listen!!!! 

SHUT UP!!!!!!

navi

Message 52 of 61 (159 Views)
VP of Gaming
30859 posts

Aug 9, 2013

Sheva from RE5. I wanted to strangle her so bad.... Once I had cracked this pot with a snake in it and she sat there and watched me die Smiley Indifferent

There's Roman from GTA IV but I

Spoiler
Still Couldn't bring myself to let him get killed

Lilly and Larry from The Walking Dead.

Claptrap from Borderlands.... Oh how I loathe that robot

Message 53 of 61 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 9, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

lydia1.jpg

Lydia from Skyrim. Worst companion ever! When traveling with her, I spent most of my time trying to keep her alive and trying to get around her road blocks. She is the reason behind many of my deaths in Skyrim. I swear she secretly works for the Dark Brotherhood... 

oh my god yes. i HATE her. she was the reason i debated on having anymore followers in skyrim. so annoying, had to reload saves because she seemed to die in one hit, never moved out of the way, i could go on.

Spoiler
i gave up on her when this happened. she somehow mysteriously died on me in alftand when doing the main quest. i don't know how, but we were fighting off falmer then i couldn't find her. a few rooms later, dead with no clothes. what did the falmer do to her i wonder?? hmm... but i just said **bleep** it and moved on by myself, screw reloading a save.

I believe the only way lydia can die is when she takes a hit on her knees. ( Stop with the dirty minds )

Message 54 of 61 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

Edgar Ross, from Red Dead Redemption, i realllyy hate him Smiley Mad

Spoiler
seriously, he kidnaps John's family and then he kills him... he's the worst

Message 55 of 61 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Aug 9, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

lydia1.jpg

Spoiler

Uh-huh, the falmer removed her clothes. That's what they all say Smiley Very Happy

Message 56 of 61 (111 Views)
Sackboy
306 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

lydia1.jpg

Spoiler

Uh-huh, the falmer removed her clothes. That's what they all say Smiley Very Happy

I agree, I mean this IS Lee we are talking about.. I wouldn't put it past him Smiley Very Happy

Also I believe I used Lydia as a sacrafice in one of the Daedric side quests. It was a good decision Smiley Tongue

Message 57 of 61 (104 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Aug 9, 2013

children from Bethesda games

They are the reason why you have to play Bethesda games on the PC

to put the little brats in their place. Smiley Happy

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 58 of 61 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Aug 9, 2013

badcharacter

Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss. Most people liked him, I couldn't stand him.

Message 59 of 61 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Aug 10, 2013

ShadowLinkN64 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

lydia1.jpg

Spoiler

I agree, I mean this IS Lee we are talking about.. I wouldn't put it past him Smiley Very Happy

Also I believe I used Lydia as a sacrafice in one of the Daedric side quests. It was a good decision Smiley Tongue

oh puhlease you little nasty minded freaks.

Message 60 of 61 (69 Views)
0 Likes