PlayStation Support
5901 posts

Re: The worst job(s) imaginable?

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

I'd have to say crime scene cleaner would have to be up there.  I'd imagine the psychological toll would be tremendous.

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 51 of 57 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
680 posts

Apr 24, 2013
People who take calls on suicide prevention hotlines. They are usually hearing a person's final moments.
Message 52 of 57 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Why i picked that as one of the jobs, mystic, is because I saw this prank call video on youtube, where the guy called a suicide hotline, and the girl picked up and just sounded so miserable, kinda like she just got done crying. It was a hard prank video to watch...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 53 of 57 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19067 posts

Apr 24, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Why i picked that as one of the jobs, mystic, is because I saw this prank call video on youtube, where the guy called a suicide hotline, and the girl picked up and just sounded so miserable, kinda like she just got done crying. It was a hard prank video to watch...

Telemarketers would have horrible jobs too. They are made out to be the bad guys of the landlines, and are also the butte of a lot of jokes, and their temper tantrums are sometimes featured on youtube.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 54 of 57 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

Apr 24, 2013

One of the worst jobs I know of are a telemarketer and a door-to-door salesman/saleswoman. Telemarketers are generally disliked by the general population and get hung up many, many times a day. Door-to-door sales people must face the rude comments of "Get off my property" and have the door slammed in their face.

I pity them Smiley Sad

PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 55 of 57 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Fast food crew worker. 

You are around greasy food all day. The grease starts to get over your clothes and skin.

Dead-end job, you do not have much opportunities to growth within the company. (Expectation; maybe you can be come a manager in 5 years staying at the job).

This is the worst job in my opinion and experience. I have worked at fast food for 6 months and could not take it. 

Message 56 of 57 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Meh, I worked for a fast food crew, it wasn't too bad.

But you know what's actually a cool minimum wage place to work at? Jamba Juice, or Baskin Robins. I love jamba juice, because of their juice smoothies, plus, if I got a check, I would spend it there first XD

Same with basking robins, but I just love the whole feel and smell of the place, like walking into ice cream world or something. Such a happy atmosphere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 57 of 57 (36 Views)
0 Likes