Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Re: The worst job(s) imaginable?

Apr 18, 2013

sertyla wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

These are not the worst jobs imaginable.

Your sig. sucks and boxxy sucks.

I could respond in a multitude of ways to demean you in the same fashion however I will only say this. While you obviously harbor some misplace disdain for the subject of my beautifully crafted signature I possess an affinity for its subject and am inclned to disregard your opinion entirely. Do not derail the thread any further and good day, sir.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 41 of 57 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 18, 2013
You didn't really help, did you nova? In fact, you didn't even answer the thread, just responded with "these aren't the worst jobs imaginable", but really, it all depends on the person, while I think working as a driver would be terrible, others think otherwise, so what is YOUR opinion of a bad job?

Don't worry about mine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 42 of 57 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Apr 18, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
You didn't really help, did you nova? In fact, you didn't even answer the thread, just responded with "these aren't the worst jobs imaginable", but really, it all depends on the person, while I think working as a driver would be terrible, others think otherwise, so what is YOUR opinion of a bad job?

Don't worry about mine.

I believe there is a job where you stab cows in the neck as they pass overhead for McDonald's or something, but that may just be my pol/sci professor's interpretation of it. Time to bing for information!

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 43 of 57 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 18, 2013
They have a video of animals being tortured before they get butchered for food, forgot the name of it, but search it up only if you have a strong stomache.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 44 of 57 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 18, 2013

i used to go to a slaughterhouse close to here when i was younger and those animals where not tortured but believe me when i say"they knew what was coming to them"...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 45 of 57 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Yeah, it sucks, if I owned a farm, it would be to actually own and take care of the animals. I can just go buy bacon at the store, but thats me.

Message 46 of 57 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I-800-Infantry wrote:

A recruit in USMC boot camp.  You are basically the lowest form of human existance for about 3 months.  Thats all im going to say about that.  

But after 3 months, its great.  

That depends on the kind of person you are....

I had a blast in Basic... Its all a game

Don't get me wrong, i had a good time too.  And you're right, it is just a game that you got to just follow along.  But still, you are pretty much the lowest form of human existence until you eventually earn your EGA.  

Thank you for your 12 years of service. What branch of service are you in?... if you don't mind me asking.

Message 47 of 57 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Apr 24, 2013

worst job rifle

This guy's job sucks pretty bad, I'd say.

Message 48 of 57 (48 Views)
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Anything that can get you killed.

Also some of the jobs show in the Dirty Jobs tv show.. Yuck.

Message 49 of 57 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 24, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

worst job rifle

This guy's job sucks pretty bad, I'd say.

Only in Communist Country 

13.jpg

Message 50 of 57 (43 Views)
0 Likes