Highlighted
Apr 17 2013
By: itsnotozzyitsozz Uncharted Territory 1468 posts

The worst job(s) imaginable?

56 replies 398 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

What in your opinion, are some of the worst job a person can have and why?

1. Suicide Hotline - It's pretty obvious why this job would suck...you would have to talk to people all day on trying to convince them not to kill themselves, some even do kill themselves on the phone right there, or tell you that you didn't help any, and hang up, and now you know you couldn't help that person and he/she is about to go kill themselves. Has to be a very depressing job indeed, and I commen those who do this and save lives.

2. Being in a dorky advertisement costume - Ugh...okay, I live in Phoenix Arizona, so I see a lot, and I mean A LOT of guys, just guys, standing on the street, and highways, dressed in lady liberty dresses...guys..this has to be one of the most EMBARRISING jobs to have, to stand out on a highway, specially during rush hour, and have everyone see you in a dress. Friends, Family, are you proud of yourself now?

3. Prostitution - Now, others may disagree, specially those who work in this career, but I could not imagine enjoying a job where you stand on a street corner half naked, and wait for some weirdo to come pick you up, and take you to a secluded area where no one can help you if he wants to try and pull something. Not to imagine pimps, and how the women get treated, but not only by the pimps, but by the clients themselves. Yeah, intercourse is nice, but with a bunch of strangers that you don't know whether or not they will hurt or kill you? Not cool. Now, on craigslist and Backpage, it's a LITTLE more safer, because your more independant, and you don't have to deal with other prostitutes "turf", and, you usually get an e-mail or phone call from your client, but your client could be lying, and it is still a dangerous job to have, I am not judging anyone for it, just simply pointing out that it is in fact a life threatening situation.

4. Driver - Usually for limo's, not taxis, and now, you would think for the most part this would be nice, except it all depends on the person your driving at the time. You get to be in a big limo, but not in the back having fun, no, you get to hear the guys in the back having fun, while you drive them around wherever the hell they want you to, because its your job. Good paying job, don't get me wrong, and this is why a lot of guys put up with the crap they put up with, but, lets take my friends cousin for example, he was a limo driver for this couple who passed away recently, and **bleep** was he mad everyday after work. The couple would have woohoo in the back, yell at him while he was driving, make jokes about him while he was driving...he didn't like it all, I am picking this one simply because of his experience, because god was he miserable all the time.

You guys?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 57 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Re: The worst job(s) imaginable?

Apr 17, 2013

crap we have liberty costume dressers here in houston

i always see them dancing to music (at least i hope theyre listening to some)

Message 2 of 57 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Jobs that you have to kill, use drugs and sell your body to hairy fat men.
Message 3 of 57 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 17, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

1. Suicide Hotline - It's pretty obvious why this job would suck...you would have to talk to people all day on trying to convince them not to kill themselves, some even do kill themselves on the phone right there, or tell you that you didn't help any, and hang up, and now you know you couldn't help that person and he/she is about to go kill themselves. Has to be a very depressing job indeed, and I commen those who do this and save lives.

2. Being in a dorky advertisement costume - Ugh...okay, I live in Phoenix Arizona, so I see a lot, and I mean A LOT of guys, just guys, standing on the street, and highways, dressed in lady liberty dresses...guys..this has to be one of the most EMBARRISING jobs to have, to stand out on a highway, specially during rush hour, and have everyone see you in a dress. Friends, Family, are you proud of yourself now?

3. Prostitution - Now, others may disagree, specially those who work in this career, but I could not imagine enjoying a job where you stand on a street corner half naked, and wait for some weirdo to come pick you up, and take you to a secluded area where no one can help you if he wants to try and pull something. Not to imagine pimps, and how the women get treated, but not only by the pimps, but by the clients themselves. Yeah, intercourse is nice, but with a bunch of strangers that you don't know whether or not they will hurt or kill you? Not cool. Now, on craigslist and Backpage, it's a LITTLE more safer, because your more independant, and you don't have to deal with other prostitutes "turf", and, you usually get an e-mail or phone call from your client, but your client could be lying, and it is still a dangerous job to have, I am not judging anyone for it, just simply pointing out that it is in fact a life threatening situation.

4. Driver - Usually for limo's, not taxis, and now, you would think for the most part this would be nice, except it all depends on the person your driving at the time. You get to be in a big limo, but not in the back having fun, no, you get to hear the guys in the back having fun, while you drive them around wherever the hell they want you to, because its your job. Good paying job, don't get me wrong, and this is why a lot of guys put up with the crap they put up with, but, lets take my friends cousin for example, he was a limo driver for this couple who passed away recently, and **bleep** was he mad everyday after work. The couple would have woohoo in the back, yell at him while he was driving, make jokes about him while he was driving...he didn't like it all, I am picking this one simply because of his experience, because god was he miserable all the time.

You guys?

Some nice pic pleaze Smiley Happy ????

I don't know what kind of Job is a worse job, because a job is a job, you would still be a, let just say a dude who have to hold a cow **bleep** all day and still it's a job.

Message 4 of 57 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Yes, but holding cow **bleep** is a lot worse than, say, working for a video game company, or a restraunt that you really like, or a bar.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 57 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Apr 17, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

You guys?

As far as drivers go. You are also talking about the Truck drivers that travel cross country to pick up and drop off payloads. They get paid well, They drive every mile of our country's highways. Therefore we can honor them as Kings of the Road, as the trucks are nearly indestructible if it goes against a car or motorcycle.

The downside for them would be spending the nights in their trucks and having to shower and brush their teeth at various truck stops

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 6 of 57 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 17, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Yes, but holding cow **bleep** is a lot worse than, say, working for a video game company, or a restraunt that you really like, or a bar.

True, but I know dude who actually have that job, and still make money, it's not just holding cow **bleep**, they have to "milk" it and put it in "jar", imagine doing that job without a latex gloves

But still it give 1300$ a month, much better than working at a bar LOL

Message 7 of 57 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

@hw, Sorry, I thought I pointed it out already, but I meant limo drivers, not truck drivers, or taxi drivers.

Oh, apologies Kaz, by your first post, I thought you meant he picked up cow poo for a living, not milk cows, I have milked cows, its not that bad of a job really, not if its something you have to do.

Really? I never worked in a bar, but my dads friend did, and he loved it. Met some really cool people, got in a few bar fights himself, sounds like a fun job to me, but thats just me.

Message 8 of 57 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 17, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

@hw, Sorry, I thought I pointed it out already, but I meant limo drivers, not truck drivers, or taxi drivers.

Oh, apologies Kaz, by your first post, I thought you meant he picked up cow poo for a living, not milk cows, I have milked cows, its not that bad of a job really, not if its something you have to do.

Really? I never worked in a bar, but my dads friend did, and he loved it. Met some really cool people, got in a few bar fights himself, sounds like a fun job to me, but thats just me.

LOLOLOLOLOOL It's not milking cow, it's, dude, very inappropriate, holding a cow "8===D" and milk it so that scientist can take the sperm sample and do science stuff

Message 9 of 57 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Oh...yeah, that job would suck, and that sounds like a worse job than working at a bar, enjoyment wise, unless your into that kind of stuff.

But, I suppose for the money, it's better than working at a bar, yes.

Message 10 of 57 (367 Views)
0 Likes