34138 posts

Re: The walking dead

Mar 20, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bookepride wrote:
I'm hoping it's Milton that kills the governor. It would be the most interesting person to do it. If they leave it up to Rick that will horrible.

i can see Milton being killed by The Governer after helping Andrea escape The Governor's sex dungeon. Smiley Sad

i can also see Andrea being the one to finaly kill The Governor, although id much rather Rick did after some crazy 1-on-1 fight like what we saw him and Shane do back in season 2 when they were trying to let that kid go. Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, I could see Andrea being the one to kill the Governor as well. The character who off'd the Gov. in the comic isn't even in the show. So, it's pretty much anyone's guess who it will be.

kinda disappointed the didnt put Lily into the show. she added a lot of drama in the comic.

I can understand why they didn't. She was only in a few issues, and was not a major character.

Her only big role in it was by what she did to the Gov.

id say her biggest role was what she did to those "2" people in Ricks group. Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 46 (402 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Mar 20, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bookepride wrote:
I'm hoping it's Milton that kills the governor. It would be the most interesting person to do it. If they leave it up to Rick that will horrible.

i can see Milton being killed by The Governer after helping Andrea escape The Governor's sex dungeon. Smiley Sad

i can also see Andrea being the one to finaly kill The Governor, although id much rather Rick did after some crazy 1-on-1 fight like what we saw him and Shane do back in season 2 when they were trying to let that kid go. Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, I could see Andrea being the one to kill the Governor as well. The character who off'd the Gov. in the comic isn't even in the show. So, it's pretty much anyone's guess who it will be.

kinda disappointed the didnt put Lily into the show. she added a lot of drama in the comic.

I can understand why they didn't. She was only in a few issues, and was not a major character.

Her only big role in it was by what she did to the Gov.

id say her biggest role was what she did to those "2" people in Ricks group. Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

True. But, look how they got rid of 1 of those 2 people in the show. Way before their time in the comic, and in a completely different way. They didn't need Lily for that.

I have a feeling the 2nd person will be eliminated in the finale. It will have a great dramatic effect to both the characters and the viewers. Then again, I could be wrong. lol

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 32 of 46 (398 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Mar 20, 2013

and for those who enjoy spoilers, heres this:

but be sure you really want to see it.

Spoiler
are you sure you want to see the spoiler?
Spoiler
are you really sure?
Spoiler
last chance.

Message 33 of 46 (395 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 20, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

I have not watched 1 second of this show. Many people tell me to watch it because it's the greatest thing ever. Perhaps one day I'll start watching on Netflix. The game by Telltale was freaking awesome though and I look forward to the next one in the Fall.

What are you waiting for then?

Get caught up.... You've got like 60+ hours of episodes to sift through.... the longer you wait, the longer you have to catch up and then you'll never catch up and you'll just give up

Furiously Chaosing
Message 34 of 46 (387 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 20, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I only watched the 1st season, after that the show got bad(imo duh...) so i quit watching it.

Thats a pretty flaccid, and illogical statement

Furiously Chaosing
Message 35 of 46 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 20, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
are you really sure?
Spoiler
last chance.

Oh, my God! Is that real? Woman Surprised

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 46 (82 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Mar 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
are you really sure?
Spoiler
last chance.

yes. Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 46 (76 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Mar 20, 2013

But is it really that *** character in the storyline, or just the same actor as the *** character being a Zombie, like so many other people like to do?

Message 38 of 46 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Mar 20, 2013

That's the way it should've been on the show too. IMO, the way they did it was disappointing, even if one of the two was going to survive.

Message 39 of 46 (67 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Mar 20, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

I have not watched 1 second of this show. Many people tell me to watch it because it's the greatest thing ever. Perhaps one day I'll start watching on Netflix. The game by Telltale was freaking awesome though and I look forward to the next one in the Fall.

What are you waiting for then?

Get caught up.... You've got like 60+ hours of episodes to sift through.... the longer you wait, the longer you have to catch up and then you'll never catch up and you'll just give up

Whoa, where did you get "60+ hours" ? Once this season ends, there will have been exactly 35 episodes. That is only 35 hours (with commercials. Much less without.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 40 of 46 (64 Views)
0 Likes